still lurking in the basement/new motor time

... I guess you're talking about me when you say unibomber?

Why does that name even make sense?

And why would I want to help you?

And why would I want you to knwo where I live?

And why would you think you're qualified to work on the Cougar?

And why would you think it doesn't run?

... I guess you're talking about me when you say unibomber?

Why does that name even make sense?

And why would I want to help you?

And why would I want you to knwo where I live?

And why would you think you're qualified to work on the Cougar?

And why would you think it doesn't run?

Is I qualified to work on the cougar? :eek:

Ryan,

I have bought paint from the following places in Olathe:

Bill's Auto Paint & Supply, 500 East Kansas City Road, 913-397-9800

Olathe Auto Paints & Supply, 319 West Elm, 913-782-0909

I have also bought some from one of the paint vendors on Ebay.

my dad'z f250 with a crappy uhaul trailer.

complete heads for sure from double d
The bottom end will be either 4.2 or a 3.8 with scat and wiesco don't know yet for sure. new torque conveter,aluminum rad,double ic,my 3:73 's
and other stuff i find that i need to fix.

Other than breaking it was a blast:D

So i was right at the shootout. Oil out the dipstic = Engine fail. Sorry for your loss. But now you can make it better and stronger/

Have you settled on you cam specs or are you waiting until after the heads are done and flow tested?

i don't really know im letting my buddy pick it. cause i have no clue on that crap. I just told him what i wanted.

Well head porting and cam selection will make or break you engine performance. I'm willing to bet David Dalke has thrown away more cams than I've owned in my life. Because of this you really should consider lettting him spec it out. He is the king of cams in the SC world.

Well head porting and cam selection will make or break you engine performance. I'm willing to bet David Dalke has thrown away more cams than I've owned in my life. Because of this you really should consider lettting him spec it out. He is the king of cams in the SC world.

Don't waste your time here. Jason won't listen to anyone, especially once his mind is made up :rolleyes:

Though it is very good advice. Especially considering that Dave has probably forgotten more about SC engines than I'll ever learn.

-Melon

Back