FL. MN12's

I'm open to set something up. A fixed date somewhere, in the central part of the state.

sounds great count me in
and if the cars not running at the moment come out anyway its only once a month rain or shine mn12 or no mn12 :D

Treasure Coast

I'm in the Port Saint Lucie / Stuart Area if any thing is going on, let me know. Cruise around Lake O is always fun...

Thank You all for the interest. It looks like that the Orlando area is the way to go.
Please keep any opinions and input coming and feel free to Post over at TCC since I started there the main Thread a month ago.

Sincerely,

-Maic

Last edited:
Please keep any opinions and input coming and feel free to Post over at TCC since I started there the main Thread a month ago.

Please keep us here at SCCoA posted on any progress with a central FL meet. I for one don't visit TCCoA therefore don't post there.

Bryan

our biggest meets have always been in Orlando and that park by the river was a great place to do it lot of shade

Please keep us here at SCCoA posted on any progress with a central FL meet. I for one don't visit TCCoA therefore don't post there.

Bryan

No Problem. Will Do for you.:) As of Today there is the Option of a DIY Car Wash meet out in the stick's in the Orlando area. From there it would be nice to Park at some Event/Restaurant before calling it the night !
Date is still open, also to know who would be interested and where exactly to end the day.
I will try my best to keep those who don't visit TCC posted and "up to date" on whats going on.
I'm not on any MK8 site but would like to get our Thread there too(same MN12).
Any Input is still very welcome. If someone would post a link on a MK8 Site to the SCC or TCC Thread would be good too.

-Maic

-Maic

Not a good date for me. I've got our annual Cougar meet that day at Old Town. Have fun guys:D See you at the next one.

Bryan

Back