fuel pump hat

91BLOWNBIRD

I'm looking for a fuel pump hat for my 91 SC as one of the metal pipes is loose at the junction of the hat...

if someone knows where to get one that would be great too...

Might be able to fix it, but I'll try to replace it first

I'm looking for a fuel pump hat for my 91 SC as one of the metal pipes is loose at the junction of the hat...

if someone knows where to get one that would be great too...

Might be able to fix it, but I'll try to replace it first

Try this. http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carcode,1140387,parttype,6256

I'm sorry there are no pictures, but I didn't see how to link to the fancy version of the catalog. This is the plain-jane HTML version. Anyway, I think every part in that list that costs more than $100 includes the hanger.

Just as a warning, I know that some of those part numbers are listed for both SC and non-SC cars. Since the SC came with a 110lph pump and the non-SC came with something like a 70lph pump, that means either those companies are putting extra capacity into the non-SC part ... or they are skimping on the SC part. So unless you are using your own fuel pump, try to double-check the flow of the pump before installing it.

Last edited:
thanks for the link...yes I am looking for the metal hanger piece that holds the tubing going from the outside of tank to inside tank...one of mine is loose and leaking...wasn't wanting to spend $100+ on this

I might just check local junk yards but the tanks are pretty popular

Fuel pump hat

I have one from a 94 Manual SC with 100K miles. Part is in perfect shape. PM me a reasonable offer and it is yours.

They are all the smae correct?

I just pulled the tank from my 90 today to put in the 94 tank with a 255 pump.

Back