Parts / Welding

Ira R.

Anyone have any contacts where I can get a flange welded back onto the intake plenum??

It's hard to see in the picture but the plenum is no longer connected to the TB; just hanging there next to it.

plenum_50.jpg

Anyone have any contacts where I can get a flange welded back onto the intake plenum??

Make sure that anyone that does that takes extreme care with the heat and checks the angle on the flange as it sits. They may have to machine the flange flat again after welding as well.

Good to know though since I am going to have to completly redo my intake this spring/summer anyway. PM me some contact information so I can reach you when I have everything together.

Ira

Good to know though since I am going to have to completly redo my intake this spring/summer anyway. PM me some contact information so I can reach you when I have everything together.

Ira
Going with the big boys and doing the 95MM TB?

Ken

Funny..Im getting one of them as well....May have to redo the inlet and go larger with intake and MAF,,,,,,,

I was thinking...wouldnt it be a bitch if my inlet cracked and thats why Im running lik epoo.....I smoked it but who knows...

Back