parting out 90 anniversary 5 spd...part are gone

I need the pulley that goes on the water pump. ??? Also need the plastic cowel piece that goes under the passenger wiper blade. The 1 of two pieces with the vent slots. Mine is OK but has cracks.

Last edited:
technical question please read

Hey I My super coupe recently shut off on me when I put car into gear with foot still on the clutch. It will turn over but not fire I checked and no spark I have changed parts so far (Ignition module, Coil Pack) I know cam or crank shaft sensor might be an issue. Do you think that is possible. Or what suggestions would you have on getting my car running again I love this car so much but nobody knows much about them. MY girlfriend wants me to sell both of mine but I want to restore.

also Do you think I would be getting automatic transmission error codes in my manual transmission
the reason i ask this is i have had car for three years and never had a problem with that being an issue and The mechanic who is trying to figure it out says he is getting automatic transmission codes and thinks that the wrong computer is in it?
Please respond I do not know how to post a new thread I will receive a email faster at ajhansen91@hotmail.com

Thanks aaron hansen ajhansen

sc parts

im looking for the radiator fan assembly, the intercooler, the lower intercooler pipe, and ac compressor

Ken,

I would like the remote keyless entry computer module if it is still available. How much including shipping to 94025 ?

Seat trim

Looking for drivers side seat trim panel in grey do you have this item and if interior is grey do you also have the visors
thank you for your time

Back