Super Sunday all Ford Show November 21st

I think now would be a good time to discuss who is definitley attending and where to meet up in-route on Sunday.

I'll be heading down I-4 from Orlando to I-75 SB Sunday morning on the way to Sarasota. Anyone else?:D

Bryan

I will be headed North on 41 if anyone wants to meet up for the 15 min ride LOL
I'm planning on being there car or not the bumper was dropped off this morning to the painters so if they can get to it and I get it back by Friday I will drive it out there. It's not show worthy but I will bring it out and try and get a spot on the circle

I'm out, have to work in the shop this weekend. Just made a trip down to Fort Myers and back today to deliver a project. Drove right by it :) Have fun .
Need to work , work, work..

Brad... hope to see you there with or without the car!

Flip... I completely understand when work get in the way of fun. But without work there wouldn't be money for fun!

Bryan

Bryan,
Hey I live in tampa so i could probably meet u at the interchange of 75 and i4? What time do u think you will be there?

Kyle

Bryan,
Hey I live in tampa so i could probably meet u at the interchange of 75 and i4? What time do u think you will be there?

Kyle

Kyle,

I expect we should be in that general area around 8:00-8:30. PM me your cell# and I'll send you my number.

Bryan

Back