November 7th Fall KYhorsepower shootout

Not totally familiar with track talk.

When I noticed DN was making the roadtrip for the TS Class I just assumed it stood for Totally Slammed.

Paul

YOU PUD!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats up with this hockey stuff???? you better bring your arse down!

Ya I know, I'd like to come but my buddies wife made plans months ago for his surprise bday party, so it would be kinda crappy of me to bail.

Still working on it

Well lets see the trailer still isn't fixed after the entire wheel/hub assembly fell off coming home from the shootout.

The original QH I received from Dave was bad from the get go, so had to send it back to him and get a new one, hopefully be here by Tuesday next week.

Still need to get the O2 bung welded on and install the Wideband, or may just pull a regular O2 and use that bung for this event.

Anyway a lot to do, but not giving up yet.

Did anything get decided on where to meet up on Saturday perhaps for Dinner, and then Sunday Morning. I will be staying with friends in Richmond, KY that weekend, so I will be about 45-hr away from track and such.

Just trying to get some places and times nailed down.

Hopefully..................!! see you all soon,
Smitty

Besides I have to show up so Sally will know it wasn't just a fluke 2 years ago!! She is using other tactics now, with that bright Green monster :D LOL

Last edited:
We won't be staying there but can we all come up with a time to meet, saturday?

Melissa

we are cramming work, new plugs, wires, coil pack, springs, sway bar ends, new windshield, new brakes (done), tensioner springs and get tires mounted!

Dan,

Are you Sally and Anthony planning to meet up with us at the hotel Saturday evening, so we can all go out to dinner together ? This is where most of us are staying.

http://www.hamptoninn.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=LEXWIHX

David

Sure are. I have a family reunion to go to in Morehead earlier in the day but we (the wife and I)ought to be there in the late afternoon but well before dinner time. Anthony and Sally are not going to the reunion so they may wear out their welcome before I get there..........Dan

Place?

Dan,

Are you Sally and Anthony planning to meet up with us at the hotel Saturday evening, so we can all go out to dinner together ? This is where most of us are staying.

http://www.hamptoninn.com/en/hp/hotels/index.jhtml?ctyhocn=LEXWIHX

David

Hey has anywhere been decided yet or a time. Would like to get this nailed down as soon as possible so I can make the appropriate plans and timing.

Anthony, what would you recommend in the area Dave is talking about, or Lexington even. Wife and I could always go for some Cracker Barrel. Good food inexpensive, lots to choose from.....

Anway, just looking to get thing finalized soon.

Smitty

OK, I'm going to say that David and I will try to get to the hotel by 4:00 pm Eastern time. It looks to be about a 6 hour drive, plus we will loose an hour for timezone change. We will try to leave around 8:00 am, but are accounting for stops and any construction.

how about meeting around 6 or 7 so it gives everyone to get into town and check in. We won't be staying there but can meet up there.

how's that?

We won't be making this as the Marauder had a mishap at the track the other night. Good luck and have fun!

Sounds like a plan. Sal and I will meet up with you all in Winchester and figure out what you want to eat then.

Back