Dyno Pull

if I can get my new clutch, fly, driveshaft, and chip reburn in successfully by next tuesday, then I will do it...

it will probably need to be a monday or tuesday though

Got my car back together with the new fly plate, Slave cylinder, Centerforce DF clutch this time, and 3.5 Aluminum Driveshaft...still getting vibration from 65mph-75mph, but once I break in the clutch I can test my new chip program and if it checks out...

Dyno Time! I want to try to make next tuesday but not sure if I will be set to go then or if TPS will fit me in

TPS - Pulls

I am set for 9:AM Monday and they said next week was mostly open. You are welcome to stop by and see how it goes.This is only to the 30th unless
TPS extends the date for their special rate.
My Tranny is having an OD problem but it should be OK. I will just set my OD lock out. I do not have a lot of mods, so I am not expecting to much (220 maybe) but I will have a base for any mods I do after this.

I wont be able to dyno until I resolve my vibration problem...I narrowed it down to be diff, shaft, or bearing related

James...I'll try to check you out monday 9am

only 229 rwhp

Test were done on a Dynojet. I had hoped for 220 and got 229.13 wrhp and 288.40 torque. This is with a DIC, Ported M90 OD about 8%. The Car was way to rich like 10 maybe even down to 9. I know the Air /Fuel should be about 11.5 but I need a tune to fix that. The one thing that I didn't understand was the dyno only showed 6.5 boost, of course the gauge showed 12. Well now I have a baseline, so I will be able to tell how my next mods work out. Jeff thanks for being there for support

No problem...I think according to your mods...you were right on...if you lean it out some you should gain so you'll probably be around 250 with just a tune

I feel that maybe their boost reader was leaking because I dont think you would put 229 to the wheels with 6.5psi (we will find out when I dyno)

Also I didnt like how they put the O2 reader in your tail pipe...usually you want that close to the engine (could have been part of your too rich problem)

Back