Performance & Stock Parts For Sale

DrFishbone

SCCoA Member
FREE DELIVERY for parts delivered to shootout!!! :D Otherwise, prices are plus shipping.

Black Leather Door panels w/inserts - $100

Black Leather Door panel inserts and rear speaker covers - $75

94/95 SC Rear Taillight Set - $80

Early Model supercharger - Needs snout rebuilt, rotors & case in great shape - $90

Early model Stainless center caps (some slightly-more-than-light scratches) - $20

Mark VIII 80mm MAFS w/electronics - $50

Complete set of GFX (side skirts) red or white: $75

3.27 TL rear end (painted black) - $150

Red interior pieces (see post for details): Red Interior Parts Listing

3.73-geared rebuilt rear-end - supposed to be low miles on rebuild. I have the receipt from the shop the previous owner used. - $350

Factory-looking T-Bird spoiler (off a base T-Bird, needs paint) - $40

93 black dashboard - good shape overall, has two small places where the vinyl was "patched" that don't look too awesome (near sliding storage area on early model dashes). No cracks/sun damage. w/wiring, etc. : $100 w/o wiring etc: $80 (PM for delivery, details, and/or pictures installed)

K&N Panel filter - $20 as is or $30 cleaned & oiled

42# injectors - $125

Any single turn signal (front or rear) - $15 (or only $10 at Shootout:D)

Can also possible get the following...these parts are still on junkyard cars. I'll get you the best condition possible out of about 4-6 Mark VIII's.

Mark 8 Rear end: $150 (w/stock gears) or $135 (w/o stock gears)
Mark VIII Rear Lower control arms w/bolts: $100 (pr)
Mark VIII one-piece driveshaft: $75

I also have many 89-93 SC stock parts (including blue, black, red interior pieces) - let me know if you need something in addition to the above and I might throw it in for free.

Any large or heavy parts need to be paid for before the shootout.

**SOLD STUFF**

SOLD (@ Shootout) Clear Corners - $35

SOLD (@ Shootout) Tokico Illumina II (front and rear) shock set - The rears look really nice, the front have some surface rust, but all pass the push/pull test for stiffness and smoothness...mileage unknown. They were on a parts car I bought a few years back. - $175

SOLD (@ Shootout) Eibach lowering springs (full set) - one of the front ones had the bottom 2/3 of a coil break off, but they should be usable if the other side is cut to the same length. Bottom coils on fronts are rusty and should be repainted, but rear are in nice shape. - $75 (all 4 springs)

SOLD (@ Shootout) MN12 Performance Polyurethane Front Suspension Kit (minus Ford Strut Rod Bushings) (New - never installed.) $150

SOLD: Mid-length headers (Kooks?) w/O2 sensors - Need some minor repairs, re-painted, but overall good usable shape - $150

SOLD (@ Shootout) Eibach Lowering springs (Rear only) - $50

SOLD RARE WHITE Leather Door panel inserts and rear speaker covers - $100

Last edited:
Dang...I need to find someone who would bring the headers back to Illinois with them. =D

In reality, I'll let you know about those headers by the middle of next week if they don't sell by then.

-Corey

Pics of the headers and control arms please. Thanks.

Controls arms are in the junk yard, I would have to go get them. What do you need to see on them? :confused: I have about 8 Mark VIII's to choose from right now. :cool:

Last edited:
Headers - pictures show the EGR hole that needs filled or a new tube welded on and the dent in the collector flange thing. There are two other very minor dents in the primaries - if you want to see pictures, let me know.

Attachments

• P9120239.jpg
    P9120239.jpg
    427.2 KB · Views: 123
  • P9120242.jpg
    P9120242.jpg
    421.2 KB · Views: 132
  • P9120243.jpg
    P9120243.jpg
    358.9 KB · Views: 132
  • P9120238.jpg
    P9120238.jpg
    426.9 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:
Pictures of Eibach springs, the only two bad spots in the dash (the rest is near perfect), MN12 poly kit (what you see if what you get), set of #42 injectors, Mark VIII MAFS.

Attachments

• P9170249.jpg
    P9170249.jpg
    335.5 KB · Views: 102
  • P9170248.jpg
    P9170248.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 106
  • P9170247.jpg
    P9170247.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 111
  • P9170246.jpg
    P9170246.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 104
  • P9170244.jpg
    P9170244.jpg
    419.3 KB · Views: 96
Late model taillights, K&N panel filter, clear corners, misc stock corner lights, 89-91 taillights, etc.

Attachments

• P9170250.jpg
    P9170250.jpg
    412.3 KB · Views: 104
  • P9170251.jpg
    P9170251.jpg
    412.6 KB · Views: 95
  • P9170252.jpg
    P9170252.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 99
  • P9170257.jpg
    P9170257.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 106
Headers - pictures show the EGR hole that needs filled or a new tube welded on and the dent in the collector flange thing. There are two other very minor dents in the primaries - if you want to see pictures, let me know.

Replied to your PM on the headers before I saw you posted pics.

Will let you know this evening/tomorrow whether I can get them or not.

Black leather speaker covers (93 - w/o SS trim) - real good shape
Black leather speaker covers (89 - w/SS trim) - real good shape except the fabric "square" need re-attached on both
White leather speaker covers - real good shape
White cast plastic door cups - small chip out of driver's side, missing one bottom tab (the door panel inserts are in the loft...if you're interested, I'll get them out and take pictures)
Red cloth speaker covers (89 - w/SS trim)

I think the white speaker covers, door cups, and door panel inserts would look pretty cool in a black interior car...they came in gray interiors from what I've seen. If interested, I can pop them into my door panels and take some pics. :cool: Just better hope I don't change my mind on them! :rolleyes:

Attachments

• P9170253.jpg
    P9170253.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 91
  • P9170254.jpg
    P9170254.jpg
    404.6 KB · Views: 95
  • P9170255.jpg
    P9170255.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 98
  • P9170256.jpg
    P9170256.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 93
Replied to your PM on the headers before I saw you posted pics.

Will let you know this evening/tomorrow whether I can get them or not.

Cool man - sorry again for not getting you the pictures! I had them all ready and thought I sent them...but apparently not! :eek:

Added some more parts...

Also, for the headers, I have downtubes w/hi-flow cats - see above. This should help alot when adding to or fabbing up your exhaust. They are in similiar condition as the headers if I remember right.

Added some more parts...

Also, for the headers, I have downtubes w/hi-flow cats - see above. This should help alot when adding to or fabbing up your exhaust. They are in similiar condition as the headers if I remember right.

OK, well THAT might save me the money of fabbing up the rest of this exhaust!
Pics of those and what they are? Size? What Cats?

We'll talk price through PM.

Late model taillights, K&N panel filter, clear corners, misc stock corner lights, 89-91 taillights, etc.

Hey Bone, do you know if the led's inside the reflector panels are in good shape? I'm in need of the passenger side. Are you only selling this as a set?

Thanks,

-B

Hey Bone, do you know if the led's inside the reflector panels are in good shape? I'm in need of the passenger side. Are you only selling this as a set?

Thanks,

-B

I can test them. This is a set only, though. I have another set that I will split up though: passenger side only: $35 (assuming all LED's work)

I can test them. This is a set only, though. I have another set that I will split up though: passenger side only: $35 (assuming all LED's work)

If it checks out okay consider it sold! Is that 35$ shipped, if not how much shipped to 80013? This is for my 95SC... oh, and if it checks out okay could you send pics to this email addy?

Many thanks,

-B

Added some more parts...

Money sent for headers and down pipes.

WOOOHOOO!!!!
Now I have to finish porting these 4 sets of manifolds I have, to sell them and recoupe my money!

Back