93 SC vacuum proublem

yeah i had that problem but now it wont start. i already bought the fuel pump new and the pressure fuel regulator. and right now i just try to get it on and what it did is that sound like it was gonna star but it didn't. so i guess right now is that ill upload a few pictures from where i coneccted the lines im having a hard time getting to now where they orignally belong. vacumm hose diagram on the car doesnt match it looks like these has no EGR

I don't want to discourage you, but really no sense playing swap--nostics.
& just keep changing parts with out really knowing whats wrong.

yeah i have done the same for this car i have replaced the fuel pump the pressure regulator yesterday i just want to make sure the vacumm lines are OK.. ill upload a pic right now

This are the vacumm lines how i got them on i been changing everything and car in some changes it wants to start and other changes the start just rotates and want to run and other just dropes to ground.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 25
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 18
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 20
  • vacumm.png
    vacumm.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 21
im also mission the one from the bypass and the pcv from the drivers side so i guess thats why engine doesnt star. i need to get them right in order engine starts first of all before changing more sensors im about to buy the maf one but i want to get the vacumm thing right so i can move forward

Back