93 SC Michigan SOLD!!

This is a beautiful car! Really clean inside & out and under the hood. The car drives straight down the road with all new front and rear suspension with an alignment done after. Newer breaks, rotors, and calipers all around. All black leather interior in great shape little rips above rear seat from the heat. The exterior has some clear coat peeling on the top around the moon roof and on the hood. Engine had a total rebuilt in April of 2009 (I have photos and paper work) motor mounts and all. If your interested just email for my number and I will be happy to tell you more!

The bad: windshield replaced if it bothers you has 1 crack along the bottom, tires for the cobra R's about 40% of tread, small patch under passenger side door handle of rust size of a half dollar(I have a replacement door). other than that the car needs nothing.

I hate to get rid of this car I put a lot of hours and money into it but I really just need something better on gas and something practical for my family needs.

Vehicle: 1993 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe
Engine Type: 3.8 L V6 Supercharged
Color: Darker Red

Modifications:
ZR True Cold Air intake w/ 9" K&N Filter, Aftermarket Magnuson S-port Powered Super Charger and Ported Plenum, 75mm BBK TB,75mm MAF, 36lbs injectors. Cat-back Y pipe Flow master exhaust setup, Inter-cooler and Fan, Steel idler pulleys, 145 speedo with white face gauges, 255 lbs fuel Pump, 10% SC Pulley, Tokico Struts, Custom lowered front and Rear, Cobra R Wheels, 255-50-17 G-force Tires. I also have the stock wheels with good tires.

I also have EVERY part to do a 5-speed swap, will go will the sale or selling apart. Good trusted Trans, New clutch (spec stage II), center console, stock shifter and boot, wire harness, drive shaft, clutch pedal, break pedal, clutch lines and filler simply everything to get the swap done.

$3500 firm

Thanks,
Jerry
231-750-8373

Attachments

• garage_attachment.php.jpg
    garage_attachment.php.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 218
  • garage_attachment2.jpg
    garage_attachment2.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 222
  • garage_attachment3.jpg
    garage_attachment3.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 197
  • garage_attachment4.jpg
    garage_attachment4.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 212
Last edited:
Well its been fun and I thank all of you for all the help in the past years but today the Coupe has a new home with one of the members here on sccoa.

Jerry

I love it! Love the leather and it's soooo much faster than my other and I am liking the auto more than I thought I would, for some reason.

Thanks Jerry! Great dealing with you!

Melissa

Well I'm glad everything worked out, just bring it to the track I want to know what it runs! :)

The best of luck!

Jerry

Back