Thread: 93 SC Michigan SOLD!!

93 SC Michigan SOLD!!

Updated: If you need more photos let me know!

Jerry
    Last edited by RedSC93; 10-04-2010 at 11:37 PM.

This is a beautiful car! Really clean inside & out and under the hood. The car drives straight down the road with all new front and rear suspension with an alignment done after. Newer breaks, rotors, and calipers all around. All black leather interior in great shape little rips above rear seat from the heat. The exterior has some clear coat peeling on the top around the moon roof and on the hood. Engine had a total rebuilt in April of 2009 (I have photos and paper work) motor mounts and all. If your interested just email for my number and I will be happy to tell you more!

The bad: windshield replaced if it bothers you has 1 crack along the bottom, tires for the cobra R's about 40% of tread, small patch under passenger side door handle of rust size of a half dollar(I have a replacement door). other than that the car needs nothing.

I hate to get rid of this car I put a lot of hours and money into it but I really just need something better on gas and something practical for my family needs.

Vehicle: 1993 Ford Thunderbird Super Coupe
    Engine Type: 3.8 L V6 Supercharged
    Color: Darker Red

Modifications:
    ZR True Cold Air intake w/ 9" K&N Filter, Aftermarket Magnuson S-port Powered Super Charger and Ported Plenum, 75mm BBK TB,75mm MAF, 36lbs injectors. Cat-back Y pipe Flow master exhaust setup, Inter-cooler and Fan, Steel idler pulleys, 145 speedo with white face gauges, 255 lbs fuel Pump, 10% SC Pulley, Tokico Struts, Custom lowered front and Rear, Cobra R Wheels, 255-50-17 G-force Tires. I also have the stock wheels with good tires.

I also have EVERY part to do a 5-speed swap, will go will the sale or selling apart. Good trusted Trans, New clutch (spec stage II), center console, stock shifter and boot, wire harness, drive shaft, clutch pedal, break pedal, clutch lines and filler simply everything to get the swap done.

$3500 firm

Thanks,
    Jerry
    231-750-8373
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by RedSC93; 10-10-2010 at 06:00 PM.

Update: Still for sale price is low and firm!

Here is a video I just took today, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlV-AWJIshw

Thanks,
    Jerry

*****Sale Pending*****

Well its been fun and I thank all of you for all the help in the past years but today the Coupe has a new home with one of the members here on sccoa.

Jerry

Quote Originally Posted by RedSC93 View Post
    Well its been fun and I thank all of you for all the help in the past years but today the Coupe has a new home with one of the members here on sccoa.

Jerry
    is the new owner still in michigan?

Quote Originally Posted by 92sclikenew View Post
    is the new owner still in michigan?
    Its mellbutler from Indiana, she had the 89 sc that won 1st place for best paint. She will take good of her

Jerry

I love it! Love the leather and it's soooo much faster than my other and I am liking the auto more than I thought I would, for some reason.

Thanks Jerry! Great dealing with you!

Melissa

Well I'm glad everything worked out, just bring it to the track I want to know what it runs!

The best of luck!

Jerry