Shootout weather predictions looking real good

Weather is shaping back up to be great for racing :) Since it doesn't look like it's going to rain, I guess I'll wash my junk.

David

I think I'm gonna lug the enclosed trailer up there again cause the weather looks like crap down here. More fuel costs for me.:(

Not true. Nitrous guys have hell trying to maintain bottle pressure when it's cold. If it's cold enough they can have problems with icing in the intake manifold too.

Well, thats one problem I've yet to run up against. I've had occasional other issues but never bottle pressure since I've installed a full case bottle heater so maybe thats the difference. Since its wired direct to the 12 V battery with an on/off switch it gets to pressure quick.

And in 55/60+ degree weather which I have had it in many times there have been no issues. :)

Dave, ask anyone that has run with me over the years when they saw my car fall on it face on the nitrous LOL?????

Last edited:
Any predicition on the humidity level yet? Cool wet air sucks but not as much as hot wet air!! LOL

Well, thats one problem I've yet to run up against. I've had occasional other issues but never bottle pressure since I've installed a full case bottle heater so maybe thats the difference. Since its wired direct to the 12 V battery with an on/off switch it gets to pressure quick.

And in 55/60+ degree weather which I have had it in many times there have been no issues. :)

Dave, ask anyone that has run with me over the years when they saw my car fall on it face on the nitrous LOL?????

You clearly are not spraying enough nitrous. Baby stuff. :p

Weather is looking better but still chilly for the weekend.

Friday
High 71
Low 44
0% chance of rain

Saturday
High 60
Low 39
10% chance of rain

Sunday
High 55
Low 37
20% chance of rain

We just got a bunch of rain. Nothing real heavy, just steady. looks like the worst stuff stayed on the coast.

We just got a bunch of rain. Nothing real heavy, just steady. looks like the worst stuff stayed on the coast.

Yeah this is at the front of my neighborhood....A few blocks from the beach....

Attachments

• IMG00881-20100930-1714[1].jpg
    IMG00881-20100930-1714[1].jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 38
Ill get scared when the chance of precip. ups from 20-30% to 50%+. I do know one thing, i would be pretty upset if I lug this car 7 hours away and cant run the car on Sunday.

Back