2010 Track day Offer-Slicks!

1MTNCAT

I have my 28" MT drag slicks off my car if anyone would be interested in using them this weekend. If so, let me know by tomorrow 4 PM and I'll bring them along.

I also have my set of 27" Hoosier QTP's that I run on the car NA. Same deal there.

Both sets are on stock wheels and stock bolt pattern just as I use them. I need to know by 4PM Thursday if anyone wants them so I can have them loaded up to bring out.

:)

I have my 28" MT drag slicks off my car if anyone would be interested in using them this weekend. If so, let me know by tomorrow 4 PM and I'll bring them along.

I also have my set of 27" Hoosier QTP's that I run on the car NA. Same deal there.

Both sets are on stock wheels and stock bolt pattern just as I use them. I need to know by 4PM Thursday if anyone wants them so I can have them loaded up to bring out.

:)

I have been looking to try out some 28" slicks. I have a set of 27 Hoosiers ready to go. I have been running on 26" and have been wondering how much the 28's would help out.

Chad,

I've got the front skinnies for you that I'll be bringing. You have 26 or 27 inch drags on your car?

Scrap SC - I'll bring the 28's out also if I have the room. You can try those if you like or you guys can take turns in the morning with the 28's. They've got some passes left in them but are starting to wear. They should however give you some idea on how a taller tire will affect it.

Sounds great Steve. Thanks for the front skinnies! I think the Micky Thompsons i run are 26's.

If thats the case then why don't you start out with yours then go to my 27" QTP and let him run the 28's. Unless you've made a lot of changes recently the 28's may be a bit big for you. I think we tried that once before if I recall correctly. I'm old, hell I forget. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I'll bring them all. You got room to haul some?

I have been looking to try out some 28" slicks. I have a set of 27 Hoosiers ready to go. I have been running on 26" and have been wondering how much the 28's would help out.

You'll have the chance to find out. See Blown38 at the event. I'll have them in his trailer. :)

Back