Who is still around and alive?

SuperCoupe007

Like the title says, who is still around and alive here in Southern California??
I guess more important is who still drives/enjoys their SC?

I guess i could count myself in, as i just fired her back up :cool:
mmmmm i miss the sounds of that super charger
That is the only whinning I like :p

ironworker:::: Palmdale! now thats a drive. Well so far it seems that we might be the two remaining posting members :p So I think last i read, you were trying to turn your SC into a twin turbo beast? How is that coming along?

Still here

I'm still around. No SC but I can usually dig up something fun to drive. Jose, I still owe you a ride around the block.

Attachments

• launch.jpg
    launch.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 61
we should try and set something up for us socal guys to meet up... i know some of us have tried to do this but never happend . but lets try this again..

Coast to Coast SC:::::: Well not worry buddy, we can always drop a Super Charger on that lil beast of you, Voilà instant SC now :cool: That is true I still want a ride around that block.

ironworker::::::: Thats coool! any pictures that you can share? What are you shooting for? 10 seconds? :cool: I think we could try to do a meet up. I just need to work out some bugs on the SC before putting her back in the road. Coast to Coast SC can lead the way, not by choice but only cause he can outrun me anytime :p

but i can take my 95 sc that i have that is a lil more then stock . we can go to the californa speed way

its an auto. thats the only thing that suckes . but i have allmost all the stuff to do the 5 spd swap thow.

Well a 95 SC auto is not a bad at all. I mean you do have a 4R70W, which gives you more control then the auto tranniers on the 89~93 :)

So any progress pics for the twin turbo terror? :cool: or are those pics classified right now ;)

Well a 95 SC auto is not a bad at all. I mean you do have a 4R70W, which gives you more control then the auto tranniers on the 89~93 :)

So any progress pics for the twin turbo terror? :cool: or are those pics classified right now ;)

its a rebulit trans in the 95 and yes its a 4r70w in the 95.. yes there is pics look up twin turbo on here and u will find all the pic i have took so far. there is still more to come

here it is

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106978

Back