Car Cover. Need a good outside cover! Please help here.

91BLOWNSC

Alright, I asked this once before and someone replied they had bought one for roughly 100 bucks and used it as an outside car cover. Well I went to my local auto parts store and found out the 100 dollar car covers they have there are water resistant. Is this bad? I have NO clue how much I should be paying for one. Will this be good enough for the winter time? Someone needs to help me on the basics and let me know what kind you have if any. I visted the "budge car cover" site which is the kind I was looking at but not sure if those are good covers.

re

I have one you can buy......Paid 260 US for it....wolf series, used it like 4 times........water resistant all that, very nice fabric, custom fit........make me an offer...AlexPkring@msn.com

Check Meguiar's

I have one from them for my truck and it is supposed to be the best you can get. It rates a 10 out of 10 for rain and snow. I don't think they show them on there website but you can call them: 800-545-3321. The catalog says prices range from $215-$325 depending on the car. You might as well spend the money for one that is going to last awhile.

Ford Racing

I have the Ford Racing 4 layer car cover series 500. Very good fit, used the past couple of years. Car sat outside over the winter, although it was under a roof. No moisture came in. I think they are around $300? part number was 3700005 and a lifetime warranty.

well..

Im gonna have to pass on that cover.. Little to expensive for me! LOL Has anyone tried a Steel horse car cover? it says there totally water proof but breathable.

Back