Survey on the thunderbird sc- help us!

victor malvar

Hello, Members and Friends,
We would like to invite you all to give your voice to our survey. We were recently discussing with a local tow truck driver the fact that he has never picked up or seen the Thunderbird SC until he delivered to our facility. We were telling him that in our travels for the past 5 years, we were going to and from Ocala to Miami (664 miles round trip) and in those five years, we MAY have seen 7 Thunderbird SCs....not much in 5 years!!! We used to go to the junk yards and find them without too much of a problem. But now...well, they are extinct from the junkyards in this area.
We are conducting a survey and if you would, please answer the following questions.

1. During your normal driving schedules for a month, how many times have you seen another 89-95 Thunderbird SC on the road or parked?
2. In a years time, how many times would you say you saw one on the road?
3. When you go to junkyards, do you ever find the 89-95 Thunderbird SC?
4. Do you believe that the value of these Gems will go up soon??

We feel that the car is definitely decreasing in numbers. Just because of that fact alone, these cars WILL be worth $$$ soon...if not already. You have to consider their history, the fact that they were way ahead of their time, the high performance that can get out of them, the subperb suspension, Car of the year and the Anniversary Special.

Please help us out and take a minute to answer just four questions. Your opinions and answers are greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance for your participation. We would also like you to voice your thoughts and opinions on this subject.

Take care,
Victor and Diane
SPINNINGWHEELS-SC

Hey you need to attach a poll!...I see besides going to events maybe 3 SC's ever rolling in my area. Two are white 94/95's then my own.

1- I usally see 0 SC's in a months period of time and I drive approximately 700 miles a week.
2- I may see a total of 2-3 in a years period. Most of the ones I see on the road are rusted badly.
3-I have seen 1 SC in the junkyards
4-I doubt the price will go up any time soon.

help

Damon...this is Diane. Can you tell me how to attach a poll? I have no idea and need your help. Victor is at the Doctors. thanks!

I saw one on the interstate about 2mo ago and I drive by a white early model in the area. I have often thought to stop and say hey. And It must run becasue I have seen it in differnet places. I believe these were greatly underappreciated and may be the next grand national. If I remember correctly the same thing happened with them. We are at a critical time for the sc's right now, they really aren't being driven as everyday cars much anymore, most are too worn out and moving to junk yards. They need to be saved before they are no longer being turned over.

Hello, Members and Friends,
We would like to invite you all to give your voice to our survey. We were recently discussing with a local tow truck driver the fact that he has never picked up or seen the Thunderbird SC until he delivered to our facility. We were telling him that in our travels for the past 5 years, we were going to and from Ocala to Miami (664 miles round trip) and in those five years, we MAY have seen 7 Thunderbird SCs....not much in 5 years!!! We used to go to the junk yards and find them without too much of a problem. But now...well, they are extinct from the junkyards in this area.
We are conducting a survey and if you would, please answer the following questions.

1. During your normal driving schedules for a month, how many times have you seen another 89-95 Thunderbird SC on the road or parked?

We feel that the car is definitely decreasing in numbers. Just because of that fact alone, these cars WILL be worth $$$ soon...if not already. You have to consider their history, the fact that they were way ahead of their time, the high performance that can get out of them, the subperb suspension, Car of the year and the Anniversary Special.

Please help us out and take a minute to answer just four questions. Your opinions and answers are greatly appreciated.

Thanking you in advance for your participation. We would also like you to voice your thoughts and opinions on this subject.

Take care,
Victor and Diane
SPINNINGWHEELS-SC

Hey Victor and Diane its Mariano,
I see a lot of thunderbirds in my area but only 4 SC's, 6 if u count my two. In a years time I probably seen one and that was on the highway I-20 and my SC is the only one in my area that goes to any car shows. Now it is common for me to see them at the junkyard in my area 3 out of 5 times that I have gone but they don't last because they end up getting squished fast because no one is looking for them. For example, I was gonna pull parts off of one that I found that was in pretty good shape but by the time I went back in two days it was already squished and still had all the body parts on it. I do believe that the value of the cars will go up but it may take awhile. Also, I see alot more new people joining the forums meaning the gems are getting more popular.

JR have a good one...

1. I see 1 supercoupe every 3 or 4 months.
2. Let's assume 3 times per year. (That's in about 270 driving days, 15,000 miles.)
3. I don't get to the junkyard anymore, but, I don't remember seeing any SCs when I did go (4+ years ago).
4. Slightly.

i drive my 95 sc every day and the 89 sc is parked
i see one once a month

i go to the junk yard once a month and i see the same ones there . the only thing tooken from them is the superchargers

i hope they go up in value

Poll

Hey Victor & Diane,
It's Ryan!

I would have to say in the last year none, bc I am here in Iraq. lol. But back in the states a month only 1. In a years time 3. I haven't seen any in the junk yards here in Colorado Springs, and I used to go a lot for my wife's car. ~~~ Satern! I really hope they will go up in value, that's what ppl have told me they will. I think in a couple more years they will.

Back