93 SC with lots of mods in Idaho

That One Guy

It would be easier to talk about this car in person (mike 208-659-4127)but I'll mention a few things... I love this car and it runs awesome but am getting into the 4x4 world. 155k miles on car. ENGINE/TRANNY- rebuilt tranny a few years back with shift kit and 2600 Stall Non-Lockup converter but also have 5 speed and everything to install it. 10% overdrive pulley, custom FMIC with custom Supercharger top hat opens to 3" all with 3" piping and inlet/outlet of intercooler, magnecore wires, 76mm C&L MAF, 9" K&N Cone, True dual exhaust with single dual in/out Flowmaster 40 and deleted cats (still have them if needed) EXTERIOR- custom Blue racing stripes over hood scoop and Cervinis rear spoiler. lowered 2in by welding coils together. Would've done it differently now but I haven't had any issues after alignment and it rides great so I decided to leave it, been that way since 05. 17x9 chrome Cobra R wheels with 245/45 front and 315/35 rear. INTERIOR- B&M Ratchet shifter, Dark blue tint, sunroof, pioneer speakers. TRACK- It ran a 14.1 in the quarter mile after I did the FMIC and SC Top Hat(latest mod) at Spokane Raceway Park spinning halfway thru 1st. The 2 most recent pics are posted in parts for sale "Parting out modded 93 SC FMIC 5speed Cobra R Wheels and tires" The website won't let me post them twice i guess. If I can't get close to what I need out of this car it'll be parted out in that post. My comp crashed a month ago so I dont have hardly any recent pics but if there is enough interest I'll post more. Asking $3800, Thanks Mike

Attachments

• sc2.jpg
    sc2.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 231
  • sc3.jpg
    sc3.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 233
  • SC1.jpg
    SC1.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
Never had any issues... I am running Sumitomo tires which are a little skinnier than most 315's they fit very well surprisingly, no rubbing either

Back