95 Black 5-speed SC

91BLOWNBIRD

So Paul (POSJR) still needs to get rid of his 95...its black with a 5-speed and I think it has 3.27 gears...

the car as a whole has around 80k miles on it and interior is in awesome shape...

It needs the block rebuilt and put back in it and it will need a supercharger...

It also needs the headlights/header panel to be put back together and it has early style chrome rims that are not in good shape with early spindles :( sorry

This thing needs to be put back on the road! dont let him part it out!

Here are some pics before he messed with the headlights and before I bought his rims/tires/ and brakes

I'm posting this for him so we can see what our options are...make him an offer

Attachments

• 2mcj8nb.jpg
    2mcj8nb.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 360
  • 15egsp5.jpg
    15egsp5.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 376
  • 2ch3q1.jpg
    2ch3q1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 364
95 sc

whats he looking to get for the car?
I read his post and it looks like some people have made him a offer.
that way people would know if it would be worth shipping it. Is he or some one near him going to the shootout that could bring the car with them and they could meet someone some where?

No one here going to shootout...i wish...

I would buy this thing but I have no place to put it while i put it back together and the lady thinks 1 bird is enough :(

I'll ask him what he wants exactly for it...in our area KBB lists it under fair condition for $3500 and it needs quite a bit of work!

yeah thats for a complete car in fair condition...if this thing was running, it would sell in good-excellent condition...but that was a reference to the price as the owner hasnt given me a price he is looking for yet.

Want to get the word out there that this car needs work but if all together it will be an awesome bird and this car should not be junked or parted out

okay so he would like to get $1000 for it...the only parts missing are the heads and all intake equipment

and like i said the engine would need to go back in and the headlights reassembled and then it should be back in business

I am willing to drive 8 - 9 hours for this but California is just to far. I live in Kentucky and would snatch it up if you lived a bit closer. Got any ideas... Just PM me..

Back