Garage Updates?

Who's responsible for doing these? I submitted some quite a while back and nothing yet.
I added PHD converters which is where I got my tq converter from never got added because I couldn't find a web site for them... And didn't know the number because I got it threw my work...

they are going to delete one of ur post . i tryed posting in 2 areas and they deleted one of mine.

so lets see if it happens to u . if it does not happen then i know that there is a grudge against me

yes when u update ur stuff they should do it right away and that goes for like posting in the good sellers and bad sellers and othere parts

they are going to delete one of ur post . i tryed posting in 2 areas and they deleted one of mine.

so lets see if it happens to u . if it does not happen then i know that there is a grudge against me

I dont think there is a grudge, but you post EVERYWHERE about spinning wheels... Back off a little.

Justin

I dont think there is a grudge, but you post EVERYWHERE about spinning wheels... Back off a little.

Justin

that is not tru everywhere i post is not about spinningwheel-sc i just have it in my signature.. so are they following me around then thats just funny

Who's responsible for doing these? I submitted some quite a while back and nothing yet.

The Chinese. Printed copies have to be shipped to the Chinese. Then those copies have to be translated from English to Chinese before the updates can occur.

:D

Pat is the one who makes the changes in the Garage. They dont get done right away but if you are patient he will add what you sent in. They sometimes have other things on their plate so just wait and it will get done;)

Ken

Back