Posts and edits not showing up

rzimmerl

I tried to add a post and edit to my 2nd AMW Group Purchase thread and neither of them is showing up.

I see them. Might be the cache on your browser:

#1 09-19-2010, 12:18 PM
rzimmerl
scAR'd
SCCoA Member #: 2515
Member Page Join Date: Jul 2003

AMW PCV Oil Serparator - 2nd Buy - OPEN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Several people have shown interest in starting another buy in the previous thread, so here's the chance for more.

In order to get a discount price direct from AMW we must order a minimum of 10 units. ANY color they offer (black, blue, red, satin) you desire can be ordered. The discount price would be $120 (no further discount) per unit plus freight to me, then USPS Flat rate box of $10.35 for me to ship them (Canada shipments $25.95). Approximate total price should be around $135 per unit shipped in the US, $146.95 to Canada. Regualr price when available is $161.95 plus shipping.

If you would like to get in please post here or send me a PM that your in for the purchase. I will let the purchase open until Oct. 8th. I then will start asking for the total amount to be paid, once I recieve the final quote from AMW. After all payments are recieved, I will send a cashiers check as required by AMW to purchase the units. Once I recieve them I will notify everyone and begin to ship them out.

I am extending this thru next Thursday. Payments must be revieved no later then Thursday Oct 21st, after that no more. I most likely will not be doing another buy on these so here's the last chance.

See the following links for more information

http://www.accmachtech.com/catchcans.asp

Installation Instructions

http://www.accmachtech.com/PCVCatchC...structions.pdf

..... 2nd Group Buy List ......
1. BLOWN38 - black -paid
2. BLOWN38 - black -paid
3. BLOWN38 - black -paid
4. Ira R - black -paid
5. 90coug - red - paid
6. 93tbird06 - red
7. CenTexSC - black - paid
8. 91bird - blue - in the mail
9. Crash00527 - satin -paid
10. RedFox - black -paid
11. XR7Dave - blue -paid
12. XR7Dave - black - paid
13. Jim Cook - red -paid
14. Sampo - black - paid
15. Macros - black - paid

You can contact me by email ryanzimmerly1993@hotmail.com or PM.

My Garage

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by rzimmerl; Yesterday at 08:35 PM.. Reason: updated 10-14-10

Back