85mm Cold air intake with AIRBOX

Conan56

This is a SCP or Magnum Powers 85mm Cold air intake kit with plastic airbox

Included is Chrome 85mm intake pipe, K&N cone filter and Plastic Air Box.

Im looking for 140.00 for this item (comes with silicone coupler)

This price is for CAI only and does not include the inlet or TB, these items are also available for purchase.

SCP sells this intake for 210.00 plus shippimg

Attachments

• Magnum powers85mm  Cold air intake.jpg
    Magnum powers85mm Cold air intake.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
That is not a Magnum Powers intake, at least the airbox isn't. MP intakes come with a cold air divider that doesn't shroud the filter. That looks more like an SCP intake.

Dave,

Take a minute and READ the first line of the ad, It says MAG or SCP, I was not sure, I'm not saying its not made by SCP
but thank you for informing me because I wasn't sure

There is NO DISPUTE over if it is made or isnt made any longer, when I looked on Mag Powers site I did not see this intake so I said I did not know if it was made any longer... Thank you for clearing up my confusion..

Fact is, Its a 85mm cold air intake with filter and Air box.

Thank you for the BUMP but I dont need the thread HIjacked either, this is a forsale forum and not a discussion forum.

Price is now 150.00, It appears that is a SCP Cold air intake

Last edited:
Dave,

Take a minute and READ the first line of the ad, It says MAG or SCP, I was not sure, I'm not saying its not made by SCP

There is NO DISPUTE over if it is made or isnt made any longer, when I looked on Mag Powers site I did not see this intake so I said I did not know if it was made any longer...

Fact is, Its a 85mm cold air intake with filter and Air box.

Thank you for the BUMP but I dont need the thread HIjacked either, this is a forsale forum and not a discussion forum.

no problem, good luck with sale

maybe if you werent so grumpy people would be more willing to give you there money. I know i wouldnt help feed somebody with an attitude like this
goodluck with sale!

BUMP!

Last edited:
Hey thats me, talk to anyone who has done business with me, I am more then helpful and willing to go out of my way to please people.

The issue is pointless posts on this forum, I originally thought it was a Mag CAI but when I was informed it was still available I did some research and discovered that the one SCP makes looks strikingly similar to the one I have here, Upon discovering this, I EDITED my posting to say SCP Or MP because I wasnt sure, at this point there is no need to tell me who makes it or who sells it cheaper or if its still in production or not in production.
I could swear MP made a CIA years ago with an airbox

I understand people sometimes are trying to be helpful by informing the uninformed and I am thankful for that, but I don't think it needs to be discussed in a forum like this, and then YOU MrTbird does exactly what I asked the others not to do!!!!!!

I've been a member for a long time and I am using the monies aquired by this sell off of parts, to pay towards my recently deceased mothers funeral services, You dont know what everyone situation is in life so passing judgment sometimes can leave you looking like an asz. I dont like getting emails (that look Ive got someone interested) and open it to only find out that It is a pointless comment from a person who isnt even interested in buying the item being sold, you realize every time someone posts a comment I get sent and email dont ya?

I acknowledge Dave and the other guy are not being nasty and just trying to "educate me" but I dont feel it needed to be posted after I cleared that up in the first line of the ad. Nor am I being "Grumpy" I am simply asking to keep the "JUNK" off the positing.

If I have offended anyone with my "Grumpiness" then I appoligize for it, I'm just trying to keep this posting clean and sell off items for my obligations in life. I would think most members on here can relate and would not hold petty things against me....

Last edited:
Hey thats me, talk to anyone who has done business with me, I am more then helpful and willing to go out of my way to please people.

The issue is pointless posts on this forum, I originally thought it was a Mag CAI but when I was informed it was still available I did some research and discovered that the one SCP makes looks strikingly similar to the one I have here, Upon discovering this, I EDITED my posting to say SCP Or MP because I wasnt sure, at this point there is no need to tell me who makes it or who sells it cheaper or if its still in production or not in production.
I could swear MP made a CIA years ago with an airbox

I understand people sometimes are trying to be helpful by informing the uninformed and I am thankful for that, but I don't think it needs to be discussed in a forum like this, and then YOU MrTbird does exactly what I asked the others not to do!!!!!!

I've been a member for a long time and I am using the monies aquired by this sell off of parts, to pay towards my recently deceased mothers funeral services, You dont know what everyone situation is in life so passing judgment sometimes can leave you looking like an asz. I dont like getting emails (that look Ive got someone interested) and open it to only find out that It is a pointless comment from a person who isnt even interested in buying the item being sold, you realize every time someone posts a comment I get sent and email dont ya?

I acknowledge Dave and the other guy are not being nasty and just trying to "educate me" but I dont feel it needed to be posted after I cleared that up in the first line of the ad. Nor am I being "Grumpy" I am simply asking to keep the "JUNK" off the positing.

If I have offended anyone with my "Grumpiness" then I appoligize for it, I'm just trying to keep this posting clean and sell off items for my obligations in life. I would think most members on here can relate and would not hold petty things against me....

This is exactly why I wanted pictures of the headers before sending money. It's not that I don't believe or trust you, but clearly mistakes are made with respect to just exactly what parts are after sitting in the garage for many years of collecting dust. Just wanted clarification before I was basically asked to buzz off.

I know this is not a MP intake and never was because if you ask Charles he has all sorts of bad things to say about those plastic shrouding intakes. But I digress.....

$150 for the chrome tube, filter, and couplers isn't bad at all, but whoever gets it really needs a cold air divider in order for it to be a CAI. :)

Just helpin out here. ;)

This is exactly why I wanted pictures of the headers before sending money. It's not that I don't believe or trust you, but clearly mistakes are made with respect to just exactly what parts are after sitting in the garage for many years of collecting dust. Just wanted clarification before I was basically asked to buzz off.

I know this is not a MP intake and never was because if you ask Charles he has all sorts of bad things to say about those plastic shrouding intakes. But I digress.....

$150 for the chrome tube, filter, and couplers isn't bad at all, but whoever gets it really needs a cold air divider in order for it to be a CAI. :)

Just helpin out here. ;)

Is the plastic airbox included and does it fit into or onto the hole in the fenderwell to draw in fresh air? Just asking because of the statement that it still needs a cold air divider to be a CAI?

Yes, this has the AIR BOX that fits inside of the factory hole that feeds from the fenderwell, you cannot suck in hot engine compartment air with this setup because the filter is totally enclosed and is only open to outside of the engine compartment (via the factory hole) I don't know what he meant by needing divider to be a true CIA, this is as true as you can get, with the divider you can still suck in engine compartment air because it does not seal off completely. (At least the one I owned) Its debatable which style is more effective, I know on the Grand Nationals the Air Box style (same as this) is prefered over just a wall (divider)

If your interested let me know, I will throw in a can of K&N air filter oil.

Back