who wants to meet othere socal members

ironworker

lets make something happen and lets meet up.. i live in palmdale now but im still down to drive to meet some of the socal guys let set something up for the middle of november

Well a meeting in November sounds good, but just have to see around what day or weekend. It may bee to short of a time, since it may take about 2 or 3 weeks for people to know about it, plus another 4 weeks to see what day works for everyone.

I wont say NO, but lets hear from other people and what day and place they would suggest?

I say 3rd week (Sat 11/20 or Sun 11/21) weekend before Thanksgiving and either track day or just a short cruise.

:cool:

ironworker:::: Do you have any suggestions where to meet up?

From my previous meet expeirnces, We have met at;

Bakersfield ( 1/4 mile track
Pomona Speedway (1/4 mile)
Irwindale Speedway (1/8 mile)
Cruise (Somewhere in or around Carlsbad)

My choice would be Irwidale, as our Birds have good torque for the take off in the 1/8 :D makes them look faster than they are ;)

Who else has any ideas??

:)

Well so far the majority of us are suggestiong Irwindale (only 2 :D) which sounds good to me.

One not is that I have a CEL that I need to figure out before I feel comfortable pushing her down the 1/8 mile.

She does feel slooooooooooooooow, so wanna make sure that I can resolve the CEL before the track day. I haven't pulled codes on it, but I will try to these week. Keep you eyes open incase i post on the Technical Forum :D

:cool:

ironworker:::: I just got online and noticed your post :eek: Maybe next month.

Don't be shy guys and girls, everyone is welcomed, SC not required :p

Back