WANT TO BUY: '95 SC 5spd, Moonroof

Cyboman

As the title says I'm looking to buy a '95 Super Coupe with a factory 5 speed and moonroof. Any and all will be considered.

I will pay cash, but have a '90 35th in great condidition, and a black/gray fully loaded '96 LX Sport in excellent condition to trade if interested.

Thanks.

Michael

Last edited:
95 SC one owner 5sp moonroof

I have a 95 pearl white red interior 5 sp moonroof all original less than 60000 miles, odometer quit at 52000 7-09. Stored winters, these things don't like snow at all. Original owner. Located South Dakota. Some spares like a trans, syncros worn and one driver, one passenger wheel (with snow tires ,less than 500 miles on them!) Motor never touched and runs great. might consider parting with it to a good home.

I have a 95 pearl white red interior 5 sp moonroof all original less than 60000 miles, odometer quit at 52000 7-09. Stored winters, these things don't like snow at all. Original owner. Located South Dakota. Some spares like a trans, syncros worn and one driver, one passenger wheel (with snow tires ,less than 500 miles on them!) Motor never touched and runs great. might consider parting with it to a good home.
I sent you a private message. Thanks for responding.

Michael

Not to hijack the thread, but what part of SoDak are you from? I live in Nebraska so it's nice to see someone from the area :D

re cars

i know it say 95 but i just found one on ebay 94 5 speed thats it's super clean look for it is a red one grey interior but to me looks very very clean ....;)

i know it say 95 but i just found one on ebay 94 5 speed thats it's super clean look for it is a red one grey interior but to me looks very very clean ....;)
I did see that, but thanks for pointing it out to me anyway! You know, red on grey just doesn't do it for me on an SC.

Michael

Hmmmmmmmm..............!

Don't you like the one Randall B. has for sale in the "Cars for Sale" forum??? I've seen it and it a nice piece! It would prolly help if we knew where you are from too?? cheers White Lightning.

wecdakota,

I sent you a private message, but I'm not sure if you got it, so I'll reply again here.:

Your SC sounds exactly like what I'm looking for. I'd like to discuss your car with you, so please call me if you'd like to at: 203-551-1332. If you feel more comfortable, you can e-mail me directly at: cyboman@rocketmail.com, or we can communicate through this thread.

I've flown out, bought, and driven cars across the country back to CT before (my 35th SC from Milwaukee this past Feb.), so the car being in SD doesn't bother me in the least. In fact, I look at it as another adventure.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Michael

Don't you like the one Randall B. has for sale in the "Cars for Sale" forum??? I've seen it and it a nice piece! It would prolly help if we knew where you are from too?? cheers White Lightning.
I'm in Fairfield County, CT.

I've met with Randall before when searching for a 35th, and he is a stand-up guy, so I would feel very comfortable buying a car from him. His '95 is what I'm looking for in every regard, except for color. The graphite color with gray interior is a very nice color combo, but they just aren't 'my colors'.

I do appreciate your helping me out though.

Michael

wecdakota,

It was great talkng with you tonight. Your SC is perfect for me and I look forward to flying out there to commence a deal soon. Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!

Michael

Back