Meet before big rain?

i'm just thinking before it starts raining all the time ;) I'd like to get more cars than what we had at TPS

Rain is fun time in the Tbird .. I just cant keep my wheels from spinning.

More than TPS ?! :eek:

Ehhhh .. I can always bring my buddy Jose ( 5.0 Tbird ) .. and Merlon sold his SC and Tbird LX, but now he owns my old 95 Mark 8 - so he may be available. I can ask my buddy Richard ( 90 SC Aniversary ) if he ever has a free weekend .. but other than that, everybody else I know is on TCCOA or SCCOA and thats a big ... :confused:

- Dan

You think my SC will make it to Ohio ??? I would probably need to fill it up with coolant every time I put gas in. Maybe if I put the 2.73 rear diff into my car ... :rolleyes:

- Dan

well when I put my 3.08s in we can swap the 2.73s into yours lol

why you leaking coolant?

Its leaking on the crossover pipe that goes under the motor and attaches to the oil cooler - where the hardline goes to the crimped rubber part - need to find a new one .. this one already came from a junkyard, my original one was pinched from the previous owner.

- Dan

I always wondered what I would do if that broke...sorry...when you fixing it?

When the Radiers win the Superbowl. :D

It doesnt bother me that much, its just a slow Drip .. not a problem for most of the driving I do, just wondering how it would hold up if I took a cross country road trip ( like to OHIO !! ) ;)

I just pulled Ken's 95 5 speed SC in my garage again. I will be pulling the engine / transmission .. it has some problems with the slave cylinder not disengaging .. and it has a few vibrations at different RPM's - I am hoping to find a Flywheel out of balance. The first vibration is at idle - about 600 rpm, really rough .. and another vibration at 1100 RPM, its weird.

Oh and it just rained .. that sucked, its starting to get COLD now.

- Dan

im down!!!

just let me know!!!!!6507221238, here in good ole redwood city, CA!!!!bye the way happy thanksgiving to you all!!!!

regards,
ramon

sounds cool

sounds good to me....what part of Nor/Cal are we talking to meet up?
To hell with the rain....put a tennis ball under the gas peddle....lol
I'd like to see some other SC addicts cars...
let me know

by folsom sac right? we should try to get something going and maybe we have to drive a little north for it...what you all think?

Last time I drove out of town for a "meet" .. only 1 other person showed up. LOL. :eek:

My SC sure is loving this cold weather .. my heater works NICE and toasty .. and the car feels like it pulls really hard in 2nd / 3rd gear.

Except the only people I seem to be racing at the local merging lane here are Hondas, BMW, Mercedes, Volvos, etc etc ... the ONLY guy who gave me a good run was in a Turbo BMW, everybody else got smoked. What makes them underestimate the Tbird this way ?? Oh yeah .. it looks like a junker but its really a SLEEPER. I just cant find any Mustang guys to race .. ;)

- Dan

I just posted about some fun I had yesterday against a new 5.0...I posted it in the non tech forum...check it out

well if we get 3-4 guys from here to drive up...then that will make about...5? lol is that worth it?

Yes it is by Folsom...very small town...I don't mind driving towards the bay if more than a few people show up. Even if its under ten SC's that would be cool. My car isn't a full on Raptor just a 10%od and some light mods(exhaust porting etc) But i would like to see some Bad Birds to get ideas from.

i think there are like 50 SCs in the nor cal but we never get everyone together because no one wants to drive...if you come down here there will only be like 3 other SCs

Yeah we dont all have SC's down here .. if I call my buddies, they will probably be in a Mark 8 or a 5.0 Tbird. I know my buddy Jose wants to show off his new Red wood door handle mod. :p

- Dan

Back