Throttle Body

I bought mine back in march. Called them directly and ordered it over the phone. Got it within the week. The throttle did stick WIDE open, kinda freaked me out:eek:, so I took the throttle cables off and sanded the linkage down quite a bit and put a tad bit of axle grease on it and it flowed like butter. Been good ever since!

Yeah Reg. I bought and paid for mine in the 7th. Still no dice. Hey guys thanks for the warning on the butterfly. I'll definitely check that. But always remember; Butterflies are way better than Butt Flies. Just sayin'

make sure u check the ideal screw and make sure the nut is tight.. mine was lose and i had to readjust the screw and tighten it just a heads up

I got mine on Wednesday, coming from California. I bought the satin one on the 19th and got it on 24th. Did you get the polished one?

Justin

I bought mine back in march. Called them directly and ordered it over the phone. Got it within the week. The throttle did stick WIDE open, kinda freaked me out:eek:, so I took the throttle cables off and sanded the linkage down quite a bit and put a tad bit of axle grease on it and it flowed like butter. Been good ever since!

Yup, i think its the same for everyone. mine did it as well. The throttle ball is way too big for the cable clip. Took some emory paper and sanded it down and hit it with some white lithium and has been good since. Although i seem to still be having an issue with the idle air not taking an adjustment. ill have to try deepening the hole like someone here mentioned and also had to drill the mounting holes bigger. For $75-85 though you can kinda expect to run into some issues that you wouldn't on the $300 versions. Anyone that owns a toolbox should not have any problems fixing the problems.

Still haven't received mine or any word from the company!
No response to the mail I sent them either!

ALL NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WHEN I GET IT!!!

I'm with you reg. NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ON THE WAY. matter of fact I'll file a complaint with eBay and PayPal as soon as I can.

it arrived today!
WOW that thing is big and nice looking!!!
the adjustable mount for the TPS is COOL!!!

there is an idle air bypass screw on it.
no directions on where to set that.

Left my negative feedback!

Yes, It does look fantastic! I figure for the price, it's a pretty dam good deal. When I got mine, it was like christmas morning

Back