Has anyone ever hheard of XCP Auto Parts

Goldeneagle

I'm looking around on the net for parts and found "XCP Auto Parts". I've never heard of them, nor have I read anything about them. Has anyone here heard or read about them? They have been in business since 1982 and are located in NY. Anybody?

They are having a sale on

2 Upper Control Arm 1-K8598 & 1-K8596 Include bushings and ball joints,

2 Lower Control Arm 1-K80053 R & 1-K80055 L include bushings and ball joints,

2 Outer Tie Rod Ends 2-ES3004RL 2 Inner Tie Rod Ends 2-EV127

2 Sway bar links Rear 2-K8641 2 Sway bar links Front 2-K8635

All for $195.00 sale price, regular price, $249.00

Last edited:
Sam....

Hey, Personally haven't heard of them, and IMO I would stick with who you know, like TRW, MOOG, vendors like that. Chances are, that company is either foreign, or sources out foreign parts.

I would call up Bill Evanoff at Supercoupeperformance.com or go to Advanced Auto... Advanced Auto sells both MOOG and TRW, which FORD used.

I hope that helped...

Jeff

probably chinese made parts... but....

i ordered a left upper control arm on ebay... with it sitting next to a stocker, there is no comparison. the ebay one is three times beefier.

now as for the joints and rubber, they are working well in my 94 with dd abuse.. so i think its a win. :cool:

After the ball joint in my wife's Marquis pulled out a few months ago I will only install USA parts.

The china part looked identical to the MOOG that I replaced it with but the metal was clearly of lower quality (lip of the cup shattered). Sorry a 6month old ball joint should not pull out when pulling a way form a stop sign.

I am sorry, maybe I did not make myself clear. I was looking for information about the manufacture (XCP) and if any one knows anything about them. I did not say that I would buy anything from them, just if anyone has any info about them. I will go with Moog, so I'm just asking the question? Sorry for any misunderstanding. Thank you for your time.

Back