WTB chrome SC wheels

1lowbird

Im looking for a chrome set of Sc wheels, doesnt matter from what generation. Preferably in great shape ,would even consider a chrome set of 15" fan blades in chrome , no curb rash or chipping. please email me at onelowbird@verizon.net. Thanks

You are looking for stock SC wheels that are chromed, right? If so I don't have any. If you want some aftermarket wheels, I have some.

Freshly powdercoated '94 SC wheels?

yes I'm looking for a set of Chrome Sc wheels .

Interested in my freshly powdercoated '94 SC wheels by chance?
They are dark gray. The official color is Dupont Ebony Chrome,
and then clear over that, and look awesome, but they're not chrome.
Asking $200 in Columbus, Ohio.

Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks!
Jeff

thanks for your interest , but im really in love wiht the chrome Sc wheels . although , the wheels you have are really nice . they wouldnt go well on eather of my cars . sorry

Better!

thanks for your interest , but im really in love wiht the chrome Sc wheels . although , the wheels you have are really nice . they wouldnt go well on eather of my cars . sorry

By looking at your profile picture, 1 of your birds is white.
It that's the case, I personally think my wheels would look BETTER
than chrome wheels would!!:eek:

do u have stock one's now if so send them off and have them chromed you can get them done for like 100 each.:cool:

my 1989 White SC is 100% stock at 37000 miles now. I don't want to chrome the original wheels becaue they are in perfect shape . I just want to get an extra chrome set . I saw the set on TCCOA , but the chrome is in bad shape . I forbid to make any modifications ....... I just like the Chrome Wheels , and I can always put the stock ones back on in 10 min if I need to.

Back