which one looks best

which one would look better on a 89 SC

• STRIPE DOWN THE SIDE

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • BOSS STRIPE

Votes: 8 88.9%

• Total voters

bkcamaro

i like both option the first would be a black car with a blue stripe along the side of the car and above the rear wheels it would say THUNDERBIRD SC
the other one is like the old boss mustangs and in stead of saying BOSS 302 it would say SC 232 i would do something like babe blue and black

Attachments

• 89 thunderbird sc (14).JPG
    89 thunderbird sc (14).JPG
    165 KB · Views: 244
  • tn_full_thunderbird_scjpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
    tn_full_thunderbird_scjpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
not liking the colors but I am doing the same type of stripe on my red one with the wing doing the stripe in white

http://www.sccoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116334&highlight=regul8r's&page=2

look at post 22 on that link it has my pics.
AND I am doing the reverse colored thunderbird in the stripe right where you have it.

Kind of makes me wonder where you got your idea... seeing how it is damn near exact what I have posted to include the lettering in your first pic.

i got the idea from a 92 tbird 5.0 that was black with the white strip that was for sale 2 years ago and really liked how it looked just that tbird was beat and with a bad trany

one of the reasons i am doing blue it goes good with my inteiror since its dark blueish

both are interesting and would look good.

I like the 1st design as it is the one I am using but I am doing it with the wing in my thread.
You can see how I am taking the stripe down the side of the car, ending where the wing tips come close to the car and then up and over top of the wing. See the wing is red with the white strip on the topside only, taking the stripe up/off the quarters and the trunk lid.

Thought about the 2nd design and it looks like it would work very well too!

Back