Price drop,90 SC Auto $600.00 firm NO TITLE

cvli6

I just got through replacing the Head Gaskets and it was running great untill i lost spark to the plugs. I have lost interest in it. Motor looked great inside and i had the heads pressure tested and surfaced before i put it back together. I dont know why its not getting spark, and if anybody has any ideas on how to repair the problem let me know and i will try it. I would like to sell it running.
It has 128,000 miles and is a Auto, it is rust free and is a one owner car. I lost the title to it, but can get anther one if needed.
Black leather interior that has the normal rips and tears in the seats.
Dont really know what is worth so if your interested just make me a offer. I can deliver if needed!!

Lost title to the car so i will sell it as is or $600.00 or i will part it out !!

Attachments

• 100_1742.JPG
    100_1742.JPG
    333.7 KB · Views: 621
  • 100_1740.JPG
    100_1740.JPG
    238.4 KB · Views: 510
  • 100_1743.JPG
    100_1743.JPG
    330.4 KB · Views: 548
Last edited:
Bought another coil pack but still no spark. I bought another DIS Module and i will try it when it comes in. Hope that it will fix the problem. I did check my hb and it has no wobble or broken bolts.

Bought another coil pack but still no spark. I bought another DIS Module and i will try it when it comes in. Hope that it will fix the problem. I did check my hb and it has no wobble or broken bolts.

you may need a crank sensor... if the coil was bad only one set of 2 wouldnt work.since there are 3 sets of 2, 2 plug wires to a coil since our coil setup is really 3 coils in one.

it could be the dis but, dis failure starts with intermittent problems from my understanding.

for the crank sensor, is the orange up shift light on while cranking? its just under the tach and points up.. it will come on with the key on but should go off while cranking.

and last are you sure its no spark?? not saying you dont know what your doing..:eek:

Lost the title to the car so i a selling it whole for $800.00 or i will part it out. I would also trade it to a Foxboody Mustang roller or other Foxbody parts !! I can deliver the car if not to far or meet someone halfway if needed.

Lost the title to the car so i a selling it whole for $800.00 or i will part it out. I would also trade it to a Foxboody Mustang roller or other Foxbody parts !! I can deliver the car if not to far or meet someone halfway if needed.

why not apply for a new title its gonna be hard to sell without a title...:eek:

wish I was closer, that would be worth it.

Here in Kansas you take it to the Sheriff, they do a title search, IF it is clear you pay to apply for the new title.

I am going tomorrow morning to see if i can get a title for it. I will keep ths thread updated.

Tryed two different DIS modules and still no spark. I did not get a chance to check on a title today but i will this week. I will take $600.00 for the car as is and that is the rock bottom price. If i cant get that much i will either pull the motor/trans and junk/scrap the rest or try to part it out.

I dont know because i cant get it to turn over with the key switch now. Is having to press the brake pedal to get the car to turn over normal on the auto SC'S??

Upshift light does stay on while cranking so i just bought a another crank shaft sensor and will give that a try as soon as i get it.

Upshift light does stay on while cranking so i just bought a another crank shaft sensor and will give that a try as soon as i get it.

im pretty sure you got to make sure the gap is close but not to close.. maybe you didnt get yours close enough or to close and took it out...:eek:

Great price for that car!
Just cannot justify the funds to travel there and back or shipping the car.

Great base for a project!

I'd be really interested in picking up this car, but I would want to get a title with it. With the KY DMV, it should be pretty easy to go down and get a duplicate title. Have you had a chance to look into doing this?

car

im interested in your car and left you a pm with my number last night give me a call when you can

Dave

What ever happened to this car

I dont know because i cant get it to turn over with the key switch now. Is having to press the brake pedal to get the car to turn over normal on the auto SC'S??

Just wondering,
What ever happened with this car?

Back