modifying stock 90 hood to fit 97 headlights and 94 bumper

HappyHourHero

ok, since i am really having a hard time finding a 96/97 hood or even a 94/95 hood and i have a 94 bumper and 97 headlights and clear corners, i was thinking about modifying my 90 hood to fit it. would it be hard to do? would fiberglass work good on a steel hood? of course i wouldn't expect the best and i could just get a hood bra for a 96/97 bird. any ideas/suggestions?
thanks

i'm in the same position with 90 clear parking lights.
if you hear any thing please let me know.

i'll add you to the buddy list in case i have any news

sorry for no info yet

thanks
otto

hey ottochaus, i finaly found a hood last week, it was off a 97 cougar and that and the bumper should be painte and installed on wednesday, woohoo.

thanks hhh

i didnt even think the 97 cougar front clip would look the same as the LX i'm looking for

let me know how it looks, any problems, and why not put a fiberglass hood on?

well just the hood was from a cougar(its pretty much the same thing as a 97 t-bird hood when you take the grill off) i didn't get a fiberglass hood becouse although the cowl hoods are nice i thought that i'd get bored of it fast and i really like the ram-air hoods but they don't make them for the later birds, so i thought i might as well get a stock hood for half the price and have no fitiment problems. and the bumper is from a 94 lx bird.

Back