89-95 SC parts

5 Speed transmission

I also have a good shifting 5 spd tranny from a 93 available as well as the EEC, brake pedal, Throttle body and various other parts.

Thanks,
Randall

about those parts

i have a 89' thunderbird, i was wondering if you still had that gray dash, how much it is and if you could send me some pics...do you also have leather sits for it?
thanks

I'm looking for a driver's side tail light for my 93 (should be newer style, the bubbly kind) as well as the driver's side LED tail light portion. I understand if you would like to sell the entire LED tail portion together, but it would probably be easier/cheaper to ship in pieces anyway. Let me know price + ship to 19020 if available, thanks.

do you have a intercooler and mounts, radiator/fan and mounts, lower ic tube, ac compressor?

Corner and tail lights

I'm looking for a driver's side tail light for my 93 (should be newer style, the bubbly kind) as well as the driver's side LED tail light portion. I understand if you would like to sell the entire LED tail portion together, but it would probably be easier/cheaper to ship in pieces anyway. Let me know price + ship to 19020 if available, thanks.

Hey,
I do have these available. I will send a PM.

Thanks,
Randall

looking for a vmm for a 90 and how much for the top part of the dash for the 92? i need a black one, that will fit a 90, right?

- oh yeah, headlight housing for a 90, driver side.

Last edited:
Back