Wanted 90 XR7 Rear Window Trim

Orange Bird

Still looking for the exterior rear window trim. It fits into the slot of the rear window frame assy it is the plastic/rubber piece. Looking for one not all wrinkled up or a lead on one I can buy new.

Thanks

Rear Window Molding Part # for 89 Cougar

This part is very hard to find new. I got one for my 89 XR7 about 3 years ago from a ford dealer who located one at a ford dealer in florida.
If you find one new be aware that the replacement part does not install like the original, but wraps around the window glass requiring the removal of the rear window glass (cost about $90) to install. For the longest time I thought the dealer sent me the wrong part.

The part # for the 89 Cougar XR7 is:
E9WY-6642430-A (MOULDING)

Go to

http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=130659

to see the results.

I have that moulding if you are interested

I am cleaning things up and did a google search on this part number.... found your ad. I know I am new here and this is an old ad, but if you still need this part I have one for sale. :) Will send you a PM.

Edit - well, I guess that PM idea isn't happening here.....oops! If you are interested my email is 1993lighting<<at>>>>thewindyspot<<<<dot>>com, I can email you my phone number.

Not much to see here, but I added a pair of pictures of the sealed box FWIW.

For references - I go by Lightningdriver on ebay, Mach 1 Pilot on the corral and a few other forums, and 93blksvtlightning on the NLOC site.

Attachments

• XR7 window trim.jpeg
    XR7 window trim.jpeg
    229.9 KB · Views: 45
  • XR7 window trim label.JPG
    XR7 window trim label.JPG
    257 KB · Views: 48
Sale pendiing. For those who have emailed, I see why they didnt get to me.... the correct email is 1993lightning<<at>>>>thewindyspot<dot>>>com

Sorry about that.

Reply to Orange Bird rear window trim E9WY-6642430-A

Have a new rear window trim in the box, with the invoice from Ford Dealer in Windsor Ontario.
Part # E9WY-6642430-A is supposed to fit 89 - 90 Cougar
If yourself or anyone is still in need.
my email is bobmathies@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Back