Dalke is slow.

Mr. Dalke, I keep seeing hints of grabber blue hiding in pics of ludorfs build. Comeon, has to be some updates, no? Time flys once the good weather comes, want me to come turn some wrenches on it?

Cuz my labor is rather expensive:p? hopefully to pick up a second t56 to slap in the beast! Seriously though, if you need some extra help let me know dave.

Call me crazy, and I was out of the loop for a few years awhile back, but I was told that Dalke bought Mark Strand's (68COUGAR) car. Whatever happened to that thing? It was better than 14s... :p

I was told that Dalke bought Mark Strand's (68COUGAR) car. Whatever happened to that thing? It was better than 14s... :p

I don't know about that. He and that car were last seen street racing some highschool girls in a Honda Accord in the St. Louis area - and from my perspective, he was narrowly winning. He later rubbed a dub at Arby's.

Cuz my labor is rather expensive:p? hopefully to pick up a second t56 to slap in the beast! Seriously though, if you need some extra help let me know dave.

He wouldn't want you anywhere near his car.... you don't know the difference between a turslow and a supercharger, and when to use a tie wrap or duct tape :p.

Fraser

I don't know about that. He and that car were last seen street racing some highschool girls in a Honda Accord in the St. Louis area - and from my perspective, he was narrowly winning. He later rubbed a dub at Arby's.

Oh my... :eek: He always was off his rocker.

It was just a scratch. Nothing that a little red mulch won't fix.

Back