Someone's going to go fast next year.....

I would go the Ls1 version as there were some improvements from what I found online. I did not have that option locally. The 302 and 3.8 use the same bolt pattern so that is what we used.

What tooth flywheel did you use?

It is stock. I believe David found a billet unit for the car. When I did the mockup to figure out the pilot bearing before I discussed having David install it I was going to owe a stock one? I just had the flywheel surface ground down as the new clutch is smaller in diameter than the factory unit. It is part number 6911-07 as I just bought a spare with a wildwood clutch master and reservoir.

It is stock. I believe David found a billet unit for the car. When I did the mockup to figure out the pilot bearing before I discussed having David install it I was going to owe a stock one? I just had the flywheel surface ground down as the new clutch is smaller in diameter than the factory unit. It is part number 6911-07 as I just bought a spare with a wildwood clutch master and reservoir.

Thanks for all the good information John, seems like a straight forward conversion for adapting a transmission to the wrong application. Im sure its a pain......but at least you dont have to create a scattershield.

How is shifter location from stock, is it where it needs to be or did you have to use a certain offset shifter to make it hit the hole??

chris

Back