Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2011 SC Shootout Rules

Quote Originally Posted by XR7 Dave View Post
    We have a couple Mustangs that run with us in Bracket ET class so yes, you'd be welcome.
    Help me understand this?

IF you are running something other than an MN12 chassis you can still run but it has to be in bracket racing and not the specific MN12 ET Time classes from the first post?

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8r View Post
    Help me understand this?

IF you are running something other than an MN12 chassis you can still run but it has to be in bracket racing and not the specific MN12 ET Time classes from the first post?
    Sorry, first post is not 100% complete nor was it meant to be a binding contract/agreement. Please refer to www.sc-shootout.com for the full binding rules.

Also permitted in Bracket ET class is any other car driven by an MN12 owner or SCCOA/TBU club member whose MN12 is not able to compete. 4WD trucks, vans, SUV's, off-road vehicles or anything with less than 4 wheels not allowed.
    Maximum dial-in: 16.50 seconds. Registered participants only.
    I didn't mean to leave this off the post above, but it is/was/has been part of our official rules for the Shootout. We have allowed non MN12's to compete in the bracket class every year since 2004.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

cool looking forward to it

Dave, if I want to race more than one car.....I need to register them both right..... does there have to be another driver for that car..... Depending on time management...... if I can do it I can race them both right? Two cars two registrations, ONE driver?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 9250bird View Post
    Dave, if I want to race more than one car.....I need to register them both right..... does there have to be another driver for that car..... Depending on time management...... if I can do it I can race them both right? Two cars two registrations, ONE driver?

Thanks
    Yes...two cars, requires two registrations. I don't think there is anything that would prevent having the same driver for both cars, so long as they were not running in the same class, and the driver doesn't miss the call to the staging lanes.

David
    Last edited by David Neibert; 08-17-2011 at 04:28 PM.
    1991 SC AOD 4.2..2.3 Whipple..........10.910 @ 125.61
    2016 SRT Challenger Hellcat...............707HP/650TQ

My Garage

Quote Originally Posted by David Neibert View Post
    Yes...two cars, requires two registrations. I don't think there is anything that would prevent having the same driver for both cars, so long as they were not running in the same class, and the driver doesn't miss the call to the staging lanes.

David
    Yeah..... ok.... They will not be in the same class at all, Planning on running old reliable 92 and then my dads rock stock clean as hell 97 he just picked up. Should be fun.

See you guys soon

Chris

Question

are we allowed to race with seats removed? I am looking to take the pass side out to work on a covering and got thinking...hmmmm

also I will be bringing 2 cars, mainly racing the red one but may make a couple passes in the black one...do I need seperate registartions for each?

Also I can't remember how the registration is counted, is it pp, per car, or couple rate??

Quote Originally Posted by mellbutler View Post
    are we allowed to race with seats removed? I am looking to take the pass side out to work on a covering and got thinking...hmmmm

also I will be bringing 2 cars, mainly racing the red one but may make a couple passes in the black one...do I need seperate registartions for each?

Also I can't remember how the registration is counted, is it pp, per car, or couple rate??
    I always take my passenger seat out. I would keep the the drivers seat though, it is more comfortable that way

Ken

93 SC Whipple powered 11.648 @ 119.6
    Twin Turbo, air intercooled..yet to see

Also, as always what is the cost to NON participants that want to make test and tune passes in between class runs on Sunday....got plenty of locals wanting to make passes.

Thanks