Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 39 of 39

Thread: 2011 SC Shootout Rules

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Junction City, KS
    Posts
    2,391
    Quote Originally Posted by XR7 Dave View Post
    We have a couple Mustangs that run with us in Bracket ET class so yes, you'd be welcome.
    Help me understand this?

    IF you are running something other than an MN12 chassis you can still run but it has to be in bracket racing and not the specific MN12 ET Time classes from the first post?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Madison, Ohio
    Posts
    17,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Regul8r View Post
    Help me understand this?

    IF you are running something other than an MN12 chassis you can still run but it has to be in bracket racing and not the specific MN12 ET Time classes from the first post?
    Sorry, first post is not 100% complete nor was it meant to be a binding contract/agreement. Please refer to www.sc-shootout.com for the full binding rules.

    Also permitted in Bracket ET class is any other car driven by an MN12 owner or SCCOA/TBU club member whose MN12 is not able to compete. 4WD trucks, vans, SUV's, off-road vehicles or anything with less than 4 wheels not allowed.
    Maximum dial-in: 16.50 seconds. Registered participants only.
    I didn't mean to leave this off the post above, but it is/was/has been part of our official rules for the Shootout. We have allowed non MN12's to compete in the bracket class every year since 2004.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller View Post
    Ya thats why i tape mine down. People think its bc i dont have a moonroof seal (which is true) but its really to keep my roof from ripping off .
    Email me here.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    13
    cool looking forward to it

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    74
    Dave, if I want to race more than one car.....I need to register them both right..... does there have to be another driver for that car..... Depending on time management...... if I can do it I can race them both right? Two cars two registrations, ONE driver?

    Thanks

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    St. Charles, MO
    Posts
    20,886
    Quote Originally Posted by 9250bird View Post
    Dave, if I want to race more than one car.....I need to register them both right..... does there have to be another driver for that car..... Depending on time management...... if I can do it I can race them both right? Two cars two registrations, ONE driver?

    Thanks
    Yes...two cars, requires two registrations. I don't think there is anything that would prevent having the same driver for both cars, so long as they were not running in the same class, and the driver doesn't miss the call to the staging lanes.

    David
    Last edited by David Neibert; 08-17-2011 at 04:28 PM.
    1991 SC AOD 4.2..2.3 Whipple..........10.910 @ 125.61
    2016 SRT Challenger Hellcat...............707HP/650TQ

    My Garage

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by David Neibert View Post
    Yes...two cars, requires two registrations. I don't think there is anything that would prevent having the same driver for both cars, so long as they were not running in the same class, and the driver doesn't miss the call to the staging lanes.

    David
    Yeah..... ok.... They will not be in the same class at all, Planning on running old reliable 92 and then my dads rock stock clean as hell 97 he just picked up. Should be fun.

    See you guys soon

    Chris

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cicero, In (near Indy)
    Posts
    797

    Question

    are we allowed to race with seats removed? I am looking to take the pass side out to work on a covering and got thinking...hmmmm


    also I will be bringing 2 cars, mainly racing the red one but may make a couple passes in the black one...do I need seperate registartions for each?

    Also I can't remember how the registration is counted, is it pp, per car, or couple rate??

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    6,157
    Quote Originally Posted by mellbutler View Post
    are we allowed to race with seats removed? I am looking to take the pass side out to work on a covering and got thinking...hmmmm


    also I will be bringing 2 cars, mainly racing the red one but may make a couple passes in the black one...do I need seperate registartions for each?

    Also I can't remember how the registration is counted, is it pp, per car, or couple rate??
    I always take my passenger seat out. I would keep the the drivers seat though, it is more comfortable that way

    Ken

    93 SC Whipple powered 11.648 @ 119.6
    Twin Turbo, air intercooled..yet to see

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Dayton, Ohio
    Posts
    74
    Also, as always what is the cost to NON participants that want to make test and tune passes in between class runs on Sunday....got plenty of locals wanting to make passes.

    Thanks

Similar Threads

  1. 2009 Shootout Rules
    By David Neibert in forum SCCoA Events
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 08-28-2009, 05:11 PM
  2. SC Shootout 2006 Rules First Draft
    By XR7 Dave in forum SCCoA Events
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 08:32 PM
  3. Offical SC/XR7 2004 Shootout Rules
    By Wzenheimer in forum Racing/Track Results
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2004, 12:47 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •