2011 Makeover project (back in its own garage!)

neverfastenough

Well, thought Id start a thread to do a little time line of the restoration of my heap of junk. Gary's going to be posting pics regularly of the process. Then once its back Ill be doing a couple things myself that I will also document. Pics will be up shortly.

Corey

Last edited:
Well, thought Id start a thread to do a little time line of the restoration of my heap of junk. Gary's going to be posting pics regularly of the process. Then once its back Ill be doing a couple things myself that I will also document. Pics will be up shortly.

Corey

Looking forward to seeing it done. Mine had a ton of rust as well. I was very happy to have a new looking car after paint and you will too;)

Ken

I say don't paint the car and keep the "cow" theme, you can then get a custom liscence plate that says MOO COW

He's already done some welding and cleaning up on the '95 and we've talked to him about doing the '94 but alas he is waaay out of my league right now.

He does do great work though.

Ira

X3

Like the beltline.

Think it lowers the cars stance and gives them something to reference as to how fast it went by them.

Paul

I dont think they were a styling cue. Its there to protect from door dings. Oh and on the bumpers there are there to aggrevate owners when the black starts to lift leaving the yellow plastic behind.

I dont mind a car with them though.

Do they use Rust to keep the snow of the ground. Thats crazy. My 63 Valiant Convert. dont even have the much rust and it didnt have a top on it for 10+ years. Looks better now. Nice work.

Back