95 sc Engine parts

4U2NV

I have 95 motor that's been in my garage way to long,its got to go. Its tore all the way down but all there - the blower and the crank. Like to sell all together if not piece out. Everything on the front motor is their also. Just start making offers and its yours. You can e-mail me @ prochrgd5.0@gmail.com

I have 95 motor that's been in my garage way to long,its got to go. Its tore all the way down but all there - the blower and the crank. Like to sell all together if not piece out. Everything on the front motor is their also. Just start making offers and its yours. You can e-mail me @ prochrgd5.0@gmail.com

Where are you?

Where are you (like him above me) and how much for all of it? I might be interested in it for replacement parts. Thanks

Back