Five Speed Car

My 94

I will be selling my 94 SC. It has just over 200k miles but still runs and the body is ok. It drives pretty good for it's age. I'm in Toledo, Ohio.
Asking $1500 OBO for the car. I also have an extra early model transmission and some extra 93 parts I would be willing to make a package deal. PM me if your interested.
Cheers!
Bill

Attachments

• My SC 1.jpg
    My SC 1.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 56
  • My SC 3.jpg
    My SC 3.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 203
  • My SC 8.jpg
    My SC 8.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 56
Check out my Twilight Blue '93 5spd. w/60k miles!!

Well........still looking. Something located closer to home would be perfect.

It's in the For Sale section, pictures in my garage.
PM for my phone# if you want to call to discuss.
Thanks!
Jeff Parker

5 spd car

Well.....between working six days a week, life and family....I have not been able to make a deal yet. Kraft and other companies have been keeping us busy as.......uh...all get out. I have seen pics of some very nice cars to say the least. Time has been my big enemy to buy a second 5 spd SC. I'm still looking, trading my 94' 4.6 LX would help too.

I have a 1993 black 5 speed with no interior with 68,000 miles. Needs painted car has not ran in two years only because didnt have money to fiinsh interior and get repainted. Car always ran very strong.

My 94

I'm not sure if you seen my posting for my 94. It runs good. I would take it anywhere. She's getting a little rusty. Not sure if that is what you are looking for. I am willing to take offers on her. :(
LMK
Cheers!
Bill

89 auto

I have a 89 with 93,000 miles.New tranny,front suspension,radiator,starter and tune up also new rotors and pads.SCT tune by XR7 Dave.A little rust,but nothing all the thru.asking 3,000 firm.PM me if interested.Or call me at 330-494-1336.Also have P.A.Performance valve body and 2.25 down tubes that still need installed.
Rob89S.C.

Back