Five Speed Car

Ok, I shouldn't even post on here because I stiffed you before, but as it so happens I've become motivated to let the 90 XR7 go once again. I'm even going to be in your area in a couple weeks and could drop it off.....

Still have to get some pics up though.

Xr/7

Hi Dave...........I understand letting a car you are connected to go. I can't recall if I had seen pics of it. I'm interested in it. If you are driving it out here soon, could be great! Thanks for letting me know. Ron

That is one sweet 35TH Anni. Let me see what Dave and I work out on his 5 spd XR/7 first.
Sounds goodto me. Just FYI, my brothers will be driving through Chicago on their way to SD around the end of next week, possibly early the following. It could be delivered to you at that time.

Michael

92 Five Speed in Calif.

I have a 92 Five Speed SC in very good condition. Calif car with absolutely NO RUST. I just repaired the driver seat with factory material and the interior looks good now. It needs a clutch or at least the hydraulics either master or slave or both (gets low on fluid weekly). The tranny could use third gear syncros looked at while its out. Other than that it runs great, lots of power. Privious owner put new heads and water pump on no more than 1000 miles ago. AC works, Cruse does not work, speedo works but is off by 10%, odom does not work. I have a replacement instrument cluster to install and see if that fixes it, the replacement is from a 90 SC at the "Pick&Pull" yard. It could use paint but I didn't want to paint it in Calif because all the shops here use water based paint. Got too many projects. $2000 OBO can send pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0586.jpg
    IMG_0586.jpg
    292.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0584.jpg
    IMG_0584.jpg
    337 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0588.jpg
    IMG_0588.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0594.jpg
    IMG_0594.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 40
Sc

Sorry...it's has been one rough week at work. The heat and humidity in the area is no help either. When were your brothers planning to be out this way?

grenada swap

Still thinking about doing it? I have all the parts minus the engine from a '93 and should be in the Chicago area this coming weekend if everything goes as planned. I could deliever to you.

Sc

Wife's Health is back to normal.........still looking...cash in hand.......closer to the Chicagoland area the better.

89 sc near mint, 90 sc parts car

im in the metro Detroit area with two scs, the 90 is a parts car with the engine on a stand (blown head gasket) and the 89 is in perfect running condition.
let me know if interested will post pics. thanks tony

Back