Making a junkyard run Saturday 2-19

TwoToneThunder

I will be wandering around to a few different junkyards local to me

if anybody is searching for anything particular post it up on here, please be serious i dont need extra parts laying around i have no use for.

Parts List

If you find a sunroof switch asembly in good condition, I've got the $$.
For my 90 XR7, single switch, no lights.

It's not an SC part but I need this electrical connector that plugs into the power steering pump.... but only if it still has the clips.

In my case it's a 96 4.6L LX, but the same wiring connector may fit other years and engines, I don't know. I removed my connector to see if my EVO valve was working right and the clips broke off so now it doesn't stay on all that well.

100_1878.JPG

I will be wandering around to a few different junkyards local to me

if anybody is searching for anything particular post it up on here, please be serious i dont need extra parts laying around i have no use for.

hey Jim i need a few things out there.. if you find a super coupe give me a call and i can let you know what i need for my 5speed sc..

im stuck working 6days a week right now.. and only get Sundays off..

just let me know man!;):D

starters i need an alternator and a/c compressor.. i dont know if they are sc parts only of if you could take them off a lx bird..

Looking for some seats.Grey super coupe 1989 back deck lid carpet.Radiator,steering rack if not leaking

Looking for the drivers side chrome trim piece that goes from the rear wheel well to the rear bumper and mounting tabs for an El Camino...

Its an 86, but I think 84 and up had that rim package on them....

I have it circled in red....

Attachments

• El Camino trim.JPG
    El Camino trim.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Back