Hotel Information

**CURRENT UPDATES**. As of Wed. 3/2/11. 10:30 pm FOR ECONOLODGE

Rooms are for :
10 Rooms- Double Queen size beds in all rooms/ non- smoking

You can change the room to what you want. (ie: single bed, smoking etc)

http://www.econolodge.com/hotel-carlisle-pennsylvania-PA655/Hotel-Photos?sid=xJFlYM.APy7rgYH0.11&sarea=416889&sname=Carlisle%2C+PA%2C+US&slon=-77.18917&slat=40.20119&schain=A&scountry=US&sstate=PA&type=&sradius=80.00&dateFormat=mm/dd/yy&arrivalDate=06/03/11&departureDate=06/05/11&sstate_country=&scity=&srp=RACK&nroom=1&nadult1=1&nchild1=0&nadult2=&nchild2=&nadult3=&nchild3=&nadult4=&nchild4=&nadult5=&nchild5=&rstart=Starting+Location&rend=Ending+Location&map=n

Check In: Friday, Jun 3, 2011
Check Out: Sunday, Jun 5, 2011

TOTAL PRICE PER NIGHT: $120.43/ $240.86 for whole weekend

We MUST get 10 rooms for that price. Offer expires Tues. May 31, 2011

Call hotel directly and mention that you are part of a group rate for:

SUPER COUPE CLUB OF AMERICA... If any problems ask for Bandy, The general manager.

Econo Lodge (about 1/4 mile south of Hotel Carlisle)
1252 Harrisburg Pike
Carlisle, PA 17013

Phone: (717) 243-8585

Last edited:
Not sure. The econolodge is much nicer and bigger though. Inside and out. He said were cool to party in the lot as long as we don't get too roudy.

**CURRENT UPDATES**. As of Wed. 3/2/11. 7:41 pm FOR ECONOLODGE

Rooms are for :
10 Rooms- Double Queen size beds in all rooms/ non- smoking

You can change the room to what you want. (ie: single bed, smoking etc)

http://www.econolodge.com/hotel-carlisle-pennsylvania-PA655/Hotel-Photos?sid=xJFlYM.APy7rgYH0.11&sarea=416889&sname=Carlisle%2C+PA%2C+US&slon=-77.18917&slat=40.20119&schain=A&scountry=US&sstate=PA&type=&sradius=80.00&dateFormat=mm/dd/yy&arrivalDate=06/03/11&departureDate=06/05/11&sstate_country=&scity=&srp=RACK&nroom=1&nadult1=1&nchild1=0&nadult2=&nchild2=&nadult3=&nchild3=&nadult4=&nchild4=&nadult5=&nchild5=&rstart=Starting+Location&rend=Ending+Location&map=n

Check In: Friday, Jun 3, 2011
Check Out: Sunday, Jun 5, 2011

TOTAL PRICE PER NIGHT: $121.40/ $242.80 for whole weekend

We MUST get 10 rooms for that price. Offer expires Fri. May 27, 2011

Call hotel directly and mention that you are part of a group rate for:

SUPER COUPE CLUB OF AMERICA... If any problems ask for Bandy, The general manager.

Econo Lodge (about 1/4 mile south of Hotel Carlisle)
1252 Harrisburg Pike
Carlisle, PA 17013
Phone: (717) 243-8585

So is it $101. or $121. a night? :confused: I canceled my res. at the 8 I just hope I get the refund.

I am in for the Econo Lodge for something different this year.
I will call within the next day or two to make the reservation.

Ralph

121 Ralph.. read the very top of each post. i put the heading for each hotel :)

I would give them a good BS line ..like you had a wedding that you forgot about. call the corporate toll free# asap. They should help you considering it still very early. I never book those advance rates.

Last edited:
staying at the econolodge

Staying at the Econolodge. Last year, the OWNER of the Hotel Carlisle tried to have me forceably removed from the Hotel last year because of SPIDERS infesting my room. When I complained, the owner actually was not really concerned and offered me dinner at the Embers restaurant which had WATER pouring from the ceiling. Leaks all over the hotel and very disappointed in the service. I had three children with me and he was calling the State Police to have me removed becase I was not keeping quiet about what had happened.

I will NEVER stay there again as long as the current owner has ownership

New ownership!

Staying at the Econolodge. Last year, the OWNER of the Hotel Carlisle tried to have me forceably removed from the Hotel last year because of SPIDERS infesting my room. When I complained, the owner actually was not really concerned and offered me dinner at the Embers restaurant which had WATER pouring from the ceiling. Leaks all over the hotel and very disappointed in the service. I had three children with me and he was calling the State Police to have me removed becase I was not keeping quiet about what had happened.

I will NEVER stay there again as long as the current owner has ownership

Just an F.Y.I., I spoke with a lady at the front desk after I made my reservation at the Hotel Carlisle to express my concerns about the condition of the place last year. She informed me that it has changed ownership since then, so hopefully it will be a lot better this year.:)

I'd still stay away from it just this year. We can use both hotels and scout them out and have a solid decision of the new official hotel for next year. Either hotel Carlisle or Econolodge. At least well be able to see all the pros and cons they offer and speak directly to management and express our requirements, accommodations and concerns etc.

Last edited:
I tried to cancel my reservation at the Super 8, but because I got a discount price through Wyndham Rewards it is non refundable through Wyndham Rewards or the motel and if I do not stay there the motel gets the money anyway. So I am stuck staying there this year but I will never use Wyndham rewards again due to their non bending of their stupid policies. :mad: :(

If anyone else uses Wyndham Rewards program be careful when you make reservations with their service.

That sux. Yea policies like that are annoying. I use my government discount so they always Gimmie a refund or reschedule without hassle.

I'd still stay away from it just this year. We can use both hotels and scout them out and have a solid decision of the new official hotel for next year. Either hotel Carlisle or Econolodge. At least well be able to see all the pros and cons they offer and speak directly to management and express our requirements, accommodations and concerns etc.

Ok it is that time of year again to start planning where to stay. Lets hear the thoughts of the condition of the Hotel Carlisle with the new management. I am thinking of staying at the Econo Lodge this year, but if things have improved at the Carlisle I might try there this year.

Also maybe it is time to start a 2012 Carlisle thread like was done for 2011.

Ralph

did the hotel get new management again or are we talking about the new bad management of the past few years?

I am not sure Damon. I read something some where in these posts about motels that I got that impression. I could be wrong. :eek: :eek: But no one has responded to Crash00527's post which was:

I'd still stay away from it just this year. We can use both hotels and scout them out and have a solid decision of the new official hotel for next year. Either hotel Carlisle or Econolodge. At least we'll be able to see all the pros and cons they offer and speak directly to management and express our requirements, accommodations and concerns etc.

So Guys and Gals let hear your opinions on this. We need get get this issue settled and rooms blocked.

We have been staying at the Hotel Carlisle for years The place has deteriorated so bad I think a nice modern facility is in order IMHO I wont be staying there, I know that. I know cost is a major concern for many of you, and I respect that. Having that back lot at Hotel Carlisle was always a big plus. I am gonna book somewhere today, and if you book a block somewhere else, let me know.
Matt Leskiw

I just check the Econo Lodge and it appears that they are sold out along with several motels. It might be too late to block rooms so I am going to make reservations some where that has good prices. Hotel Carlisle still has rooms available.

Well I am confused I just made reservations at the Econo Lodge thru Choice Privileges website but Carlisle Econo Lodge's website claimed they were full.

Last edited:
Back