Hotel Information

Ken Seegers

SCCoA Member
I was able to get 25 rooms blocked off at a hotel for Carlisle. Drum roll.......is the Hotel Carlisle. The prices are 139.95 for regular and 111.96 for AAA or AARP members. The number to call is 717-243-1717 x178 (Jennifer). Tell her you are booking under the "Super Coupe Club of America". These rooms are only good until 05/03/11. After that they go to the general public. If the all 25 rooms get booked before 05/03 and you need a room, please let me know. I can call to see if I can get more rooms blocked off.

Thanks
Ken

Last edited:
Nice job Ken

Hey nice job. Give us some info when possible so we can book it right up and have some fun!!!!!

Don

Same prices as their website!

Not trying to demean all your hard work Ken, but those are
the same prices that are on their website. Big difference is,
when I booked my AAA-rated room, they only showed having
2 rooms left, so getting the block of 25 rooms will be a big help
for everybody!!:D

They really must keep a lot of rooms off their website in order
to be able to help out clubs like ours, which is a good thing.

Looking forward to seeing y'all there in June.

Nobody probably gives a care, but I signed up for the Saturday
evening parade for an extra $10. Thought it would be a cool
thing to do.:cool:

Jeff Parker
Columbus, Ohio

Not trying to demean all your hard work Ken, but those are
the same prices that are on their website. Big difference is,
when I booked my AAA-rated room, they only showed having
2 rooms left, so getting the block of 25 rooms will be a big help
for everybody!!:D

They really must keep a lot of rooms off their website in order
to be able to help out clubs like ours, which is a good thing.

Looking forward to seeing y'all there in June.

Nobody probably gives a care, but I signed up for the Saturday
evening parade for an extra $10. Thought it would be a cool
thing to do.:cool:

Jeff Parker
Columbus, Ohio
Jeff,
It is impossible to get a break in rooms for Carlisle. I was lucky to get the block of rooms.
I can't wait to see everyone there.........now we need Damon to come up with Go-kart rental.
Ken

Yeah 25 rooms together

Sorry guys/gals that I have been lack in all of this. Ive said it before but.....Thsi weekend I will get the gokart rental paid up. Trophys are in the works and still need to get tshirt artwork done to get some shirts up and going..Then update the dam thread...

I think my SC is depressing me!

Not be a douche bag. But want the hotel Carlisle chosen as " the hotel NOT to goto in 2011" based on numerous statements last hear?

Maybe I can pitch and do some research on others in the area? Maybe I can pull some military and police favors hat trick lol

Honestly I think its to late at this point. What should have been done is last year while there...Poked around a bit Its more difficult then it appears to be to pull this all off especially when beer is involved there and when not there we are at our houses . So I say lets see for this year....Im updating all over the weekend

Honestly I think its to late at this point. What should have been done is last year while there...Poked around a bit Its more difficult then it appears to be to pull this all off especially when beer is involved there and when not there we are at our houses . So I say lets see for this year....Im updating all over the weekend

Plus Hotel Carlisle is easier for us to party at. Super 8 frounds(sp) on that.

so where is everyone booking? ... I'd rather be with our group.. or at least close to it. not really a fan of the Hotel Carlisle.

Last edited:
I will be at the Super 8 next to the Carlisle. Just made my Reservation Super 8 North.

so where is everyone booking? ... I'd rather be with our group.. or at least close to it. not really a fan of the Hotel Carlisle.

Last edited:
i submitted a request a group rate and room block for 10 at the Super 8 North, next to Hotel Carlisle. For those who are interested in staying there.

But I still have my reserved room just i case i roll some snake eyes.

Last edited:
** CURRENT UPDATES**. As of Wed. 3/3/11. 12:24pm FOR SUPER 8 NORTH...TOOK THEM LONG ENOUGH. THEY SCREWED UP THE DATES, THE ROOMS AND THE LOCATION MORE THAN 5 TIMES!!

Rooms are for :
10 Rooms Double Queen size bed/ non- smoking.

You can change the room to what you want. (ie: single bed, smoking etc)

Check In: Friday, Jun 3, 2011
Check Out: Sunday, Jun 5, 2011

TOTAL PRICE PER NIGHT: $104.64/ $209.28 for the whole weekend

We MUST get 10 rooms for that price. Offer expires Fri. May 20, 2011

Call hotel directly and mention that you are part of a group rate for: SUPER COUPE CLUB OF AMERICA or SCCOA

SUPER 8, NORTH
1800 Harrisburg Pike
Carlisle, PA 17013-8855

Phone:
717-249-7000

http://www.super8.com/Super8/contro...9843&id=08012&propBrandId=SE&distFromArea=4.7

Last edited:
Back