Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hotel Information

I'd still stay away from it just this year. We can use both hotels and scout them out and have a solid decision of the new official hotel for next year. Either hotel Carlisle or Econolodge. At least well be able to see all the pros and cons they offer and speak directly to management and express our requirements, accommodations and concerns etc.
    Last edited by Crash00527; 04-19-2011 at 12:12 AM.

I tried to cancel my reservation at the Super 8, but because I got a discount price through Wyndham Rewards it is non refundable through Wyndham Rewards or the motel and if I do not stay there the motel gets the money anyway. So I am stuck staying there this year but I will never use Wyndham rewards again due to their non bending of their stupid policies.

If anyone else uses Wyndham Rewards program be careful when you make reservations with their service.
    Red 94 5 Speed
    1 of 722

2013 Carlisle 1st Place Winner, 94-95 SCs
    2012 Carlisle 2nd Place Winner, 94-95 SCs

That sux. Yea policies like that are annoying. I use my government discount so they always Gimmie a refund or reschedule without hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Crash00527 View Post
    I'd still stay away from it just this year. We can use both hotels and scout them out and have a solid decision of the new official hotel for next year. Either hotel Carlisle or Econolodge. At least well be able to see all the pros and cons they offer and speak directly to management and express our requirements, accommodations and concerns etc.
    Ok it is that time of year again to start planning where to stay. Lets hear the thoughts of the condition of the Hotel Carlisle with the new management. I am thinking of staying at the Econo Lodge this year, but if things have improved at the Carlisle I might try there this year.

Also maybe it is time to start a 2012 Carlisle thread like was done for 2011.

Ralph
    Red 94 5 Speed
    1 of 722

did the hotel get new management again or are we talking about the new bad management of the past few years?
    Doing a JD. Current most HP/TQ per lb of boost, turbo or Supercharged FActory 3.8 SC v6 ford block based. Yahh Buddy
    http://www.sccoa.com/forums/garage_v...vehicle&id=110
    Quote Originally Posted by ricardoa1 View Post
    I love the filter. Its pimp. paper element and 10Mircron filtration, 12" long cause size matters.

Quote Originally Posted by XxSlowpokexX View Post
    did the hotel get new management again or are we talking about the new bad management of the past few years?
    I am not sure Damon. I read something some where in these posts about motels that I got that impression. I could be wrong. But no one has responded to Crash00527's post which was:

I'd still stay away from it just this year. We can use both hotels and scout them out and have a solid decision of the new official hotel for next year. Either hotel Carlisle or Econolodge. At least we'll be able to see all the pros and cons they offer and speak directly to management and express our requirements, accommodations and concerns etc.

So Guys and Gals let hear your opinions on this. We need get get this issue settled and rooms blocked.
    Red 94 5 Speed
    1 of 722

We have been staying at the Hotel Carlisle for years The place has deteriorated so bad I think a nice modern facility is in order IMHO I wont be staying there, I know that. I know cost is a major concern for many of you, and I respect that. Having that back lot at Hotel Carlisle was always a big plus. I am gonna book somewhere today, and if you book a block somewhere else, let me know.
    Matt Leskiw

the best western i stayed at 2 years ago was kool. 1 mile away from fairgrounds and decent lot.

I just check the Econo Lodge and it appears that they are sold out along with several motels. It might be too late to block rooms so I am going to make reservations some where that has good prices. Hotel Carlisle still has rooms available.

Well I am confused I just made reservations at the Econo Lodge thru Choice Privileges website but Carlisle Econo Lodge's website claimed they were full.
    Last edited by rjgraul; 02-12-2012 at 07:29 PM.
    Red 94 5 Speed
    1 of 722