Thump Racing Billet Tensioner Pulleys

Not many realize hard cost anodized only comes in black..ANYWAYS..My cars running I can make it over there if they still need a car to look at!

I don't think that would be necessary but you could measure your stock belt for me. I would like to see how wide it is.

Here's a question or two,

1. When does this GP close?
2. Do the parts & price remain available to us from now on?

I do want the pullies but I can't muster up the cash at the moment. And, I don't want to miss out on another good product because time ran out.

Here's a question or two,

1. When does this GP close?
2. Do the parts & price remain available to us from now on?

I do want the pullies but I can't muster up the cash at the moment. And, I don't want to miss out on another good product because time ran out.

It shouldn't.

That would be correct. They have created a purchase page for us so that we can order these pulleys at any time.

Has anyone purchased these & put em on yet?

I've had some installed on my '95 for nearly a year.
They seem to hold up fine.
Crappy picture but the only one I have.
attachment.php

-Corey

Just came back on emergency leave and checked out the car. The pulleys seem to be holding up well.

-Corey

I was looking to buy a set of the thump racing double bearing 76mm pulleys. I was wondering if there is still any discount with them and also if anyone has used the double bearing model and their thoughts on it. I would rather spend the extra money to get a double bearing pulley if it is worth it.

I don't believe anyone bought any of the ones that they made for us. I would just call them up and ask.

I will do but I am sure they are going to try and sell me their product kinda curious why no one bought these. Are they not any good or just everyone is tight on funds..anyways thanks

I read the thread and it looks like it was for the single bearing units I was wondering if anyone has used the double bearing and would they recommend it.

Thanks

The pulleys I purchased are single bearing units. They seem to be holding up just fine.

-Corey

Back