1990 Titanium 5-speed for sale - N. FL

Aaron Gott

Beautiful car, just repainted two years ago. The interior is in relatively good shape (one rip in driver's bolster, fewer-than-normal cracks in plastic int. trim pieces).

The motor was replaced in 2005. Because since that time I've either been in school or on active duty, it only has around 30k miles on it.

Unfortunately, it is not currently running. Several weeks ago, I lost power while going about 20 miles per hour down a city street. I tried to kick start it while still moving, but it just backfired. The mechanic told me it needed a new control module, but it turned out there's something else going on —~he mentioned crank sensor and harmonic balancer as possible problems.

The car has several other problems, most of which probably wouldn't take much for a DIYer:
Clutch needs replaced (SCP performance clutch will come with the car)
One of the catalytic converters needs replaced
Minor suspension work

That's the bad, now onto the good. This car has gotten a lot of love over the years (I purchased in 2001):

- New (refurb) motor at 140k
- Custom exhaust from the resonator back
- 5% SC pulley
- 3.23 rear end
- BRAND NEW TIRES (Installed December 2010, driven less than 400 miles)
- Window and moonroof wind deflectors
- New paint in 2009
- SCP Cobra R hood
- 35th Anniversary int. door panels (much more classy than stock!)
- SCP Shocks (I think they're kokico IIs, but can't remember)
- JL Audio 5'7"s all around, JL Audio 12" W3s in the back, one 4-channel and one 2-channel amp, and an Alpine CD/MP3 head unit

This car is in Tallahassee, FL.

I have not determined the price at which I'm willing to let it go, largely because I don't know what's wrong with it and what it'd be worth to a DIYer. At any rate, I'm very busy and not likely to get back to you if you PM.

If you are interested in this car, learning more, or taking a look, please send me an email:

aaron.gott@gmail.com

IMG_6513.jpg

IMG_6516.jpg

Back