free door striker bushings

I believe mine came Friday or Saturday but postage is due. :p I'll take care of that on Monday when they come back.

Are you serious? The first set i mailed it was $.88 and they put a postage sticker on it. Last time he weighed them and said 2 stamps each. I think he was just bein lazy. That sucks. I didn't want anyone to have to pay the shipping.

If you sent any to me, they must have been sucked into the void. They never got here. Not complaining (after all, you're the one doing the favor)!

I filled every order and mailed the last of them tuesday. That really sucks cause i deleted the pm's as i filled out the address so i wouldn't confuse who i mailed to and who i didnt. I know the postal guy personally. He's gonna get an earfull. If anyone didn't get them, please send me the address again and i'll resend them. I feel bad now.

Are you serious? The first set i mailed it was $.88 and they put a postage sticker on it. Last time he weighed them and said 2 stamps each. I think he was just bein lazy. That sucks. I didn't want anyone to have to pay the shipping.

Yep, I owe them 34 cents. Not a problem at all. I just hope the postal person sees the money taped to the card which is taped to my door. We'll see if I have them when I get home tonight. Ha...ha...maybe a third time will be the charm...but let's hope we don't have to go there.

Back