SHO Convention #20 Charlotte NC & VIR

Plat0ribs

So here is what I'd like to do. Fly into Charlotte, NC hang out with the SHO gang and then road race a 5-speed Supercoupe with the SHO's.

What I have to offer is the expenses associated with road racing and maybe dinner and drinks for whoever would like to get together with some fellow car enthusiasts and compare the SC against the SHO on a world class track.

Let me know if there is anybody who might have an interest. Alternately if you know of somewhere that would rent me a rent a racer (BMW, Mustang, etc...), please forward that info along.

TIA,

Plat0/Chris

I'd like to take my SC around VIR, but would have to do alot of maintenance to make sure its all good for a pounding.

Are they racing here in Charlotte....

No we've got a day reserved at VIR full track. There will be quite a few SHO road racers there including some with FI and the new ones with TT, also a SC'd CTS-V and a turbo Subaru.

LMK if you're serious Blown3.8.

If I can save having to drive my low milage SHO (82K) down and back I can spend that money on PM for the car. VIR track day isn't cheap but it's the same regardless of which car I drive.

Back