my intake manifold modifications

neat project! have you done any more with it?

i pretty much got everything done. at the end of last year something made it into #1 cylinder and boogered the piston up a little. not too bad, if it was a NA engine i would of just filed down the high spots and ran it. so i decided to replace that piston. after 6 weeks of trying to find someone to make just one, i decided to get 6 new diamond customs made. so it will be a while yet

up and running. had it at the shoot out, but was running too lean and i could not richen it up enough. so i actually never made a run. but with my biggest blower pully it was making more boost than before with my smallest pully. so everything looks like it did what i was hoping for.

up and running. had it at the shoot out, but was running too lean and i could not richen it up enough. so i actually never made a run.

Not enough injector? Or perhaps another issue?

I can't remember asking so i thought I would. Looks like great work, and it made me wonder, how as welding on the intake manifold? Did you do the work, or did you contract it out? anything you would be willing to share on your experience on this project and welding to the stock parts would be great.

Not enough injector? Or perhaps another issue?

I can't remember asking so i thought I would. Looks like great work, and it made me wonder, how as welding on the intake manifold? Did you do the work, or did you contract it out? anything you would be willing to share on your experience on this project and welding to the stock parts would be great.

problems with the maf. switching to a slot style this week

i did all the welding except the but welds on the tubing, i just can't make them look good and with out burning holes! with a spool gun. welding on the intake was actually very easy.

What size is your smallest pully? Is that the smallest you can get? I know that at some point you have to get the snout turned down. I want to get a tiny one for the front of my bucket and have only seen about 2.7s. Any idea where to get one that is about 2"?

SWS

Back