Suspension Makeover

Dahoopd

It took me a week to get the passenger side done. Now I have to hit the driver side.

Attachments

• Extreme Makeover 002.jpg
    Extreme Makeover 002.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 140
  • Extreme Makeover 006.jpg
    Extreme Makeover 006.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 142
  • Extreme Makeover.jpg
    Extreme Makeover.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
Thanks for the kudos. Its a shame the rest of the car is a piece-O-~~~~ for now! But little by little it will be something. Cant do much with the fender liners other than scrub them and tire shine them.

What rotors are those?

I got the rotors off ebay for $65 a set shipped. They may not hold up, only time will tell. I thought the price was pretty good.

What paint did you use on the cast items and brackets, etc?

I used the high heat engine paint and primer, sprayed than baked them for 30 minutes to hopefully harden the paint. It may not hold up but it looks better than it did. The old lady is hot. The house smells like paint and all the food taste like paint :D Lucky for me its grilling season.

I figured I would add a pic of how bad the lower control arms were and a few other shots.

Attachments

• Extreme Makeover 005.jpg
    Extreme Makeover 005.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 63
  • Extreme Makeover 004.jpg
    Extreme Makeover 004.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Extreme Makeover 003.jpg
    Extreme Makeover 003.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 61
I like glass bead blasting parts back to new condition, haven't done soda blasting yet:rolleyes:
A good reason to leave an old electric stove hooked up in the garage, looks odd but serves a purpose. Been there done that with stinking up the house;)

Back